Epilogue II: Repercussion

Beginne am Anfang

"Anthony!" Tom greeted his best friend with a hug.

"Tom!" Anthony hugged him back, only tighter. "How many days did you say that you are here for this time, again?"

Tom rolled his chocolate brown eyes, but he couldn't fight a smile from dancing on his lips as he looked at his pal. Of course! Avery forgot because he was too busy being a dutiful Auror that he was. "Tony, we decided to shift here this summer, remember?"

After studying under the guidance of Nicolas Flamel for 23 years, Tom gained a title of promising Alchemist. After completing his punishment of social service for 5 years, he had decided to continue learning under the famous Alchemist in France. When he had come to meet Alexa that evening, he wanted her to join him in France. He knew her passion for the subject and was truly pleased to see her improvement with Potion-making. He had put forward an idea to take her back with him to Flamel who had promised to continue teaching him Alchemy.

With a little consultation from Adrian, Alexa agreed. Together they moved to France when Adrian chose moving with them. Despite achieving huge success for their musical band, Adrian continued staying with Tom and Alexa. It was his way to fulfill his childhood dream of living with a family.

After years of moving around for shows and establishing his career, he decided to settle down with a half-blood manager of their band Arabella Smith. Together they had two kids -  Samantha Winters and Jacob Winters. The kids were starting their Hogwarts journey that year. Factually speaking, it was Arabella who wanted to move back in their original home - Tinsworth - to be closer to her kids. And Alexa agreed in a blink of an eye. Tom wanted to smile serenely as he realized, with all children going to Hogwarts, his home would finally be emptier and quieter.

However, he sighed as he also realized how fast his own kids have grown. His eldest - Anton Riddle - named after Antonio Avery - was starting his sixth year. He was his father's son in everything - looks, talent, and personality. His aristocratic features had unknowingly broken many hearts. Standing over 6 feet, the still-growing boy was appointed as a Prefect for the second year in a row for the Emerald house, and Tom was incredibly proud. The only thing that he inherited from his mother was her compassion, her purple eyes and his ability to change the colour of his hairs. He was a metamorphmagus with very restricted abilities. Anton's looks didn't need any change anyway.

It was his daughter who inherited her mother's metamorphmagus genes fully. Lyla Riddle was a female version of Tom with a knack of getting revenge. Lyla didn't cross anyone herself, but the girl sure knew how to get back at people. She was strict and ambitious. Sometimes Tom even wondered how his fiery princess landed herself in the house which was known for being the most kind. Yeah, she might not be academically as gifted as Anton was, but the girl had managed to grab Prefect-ship while being one of the best keepers on Hufflepuff Quidditch Team. She too had inherited her mother's eyes.

Lastly, it was their little Devon. He was just starting his second year. Unlike his elder two kids, his youngest one had weaker immunity. His looks were a perfect blend of both of his parents, but definitely, it was his mother from whom he had inherited his shy and awkward personality. Tom was almost afraid that he would get bullied in the Slytherin house if he didn't grow up. He looked back to see that Devon was standing beside his mother as she schooled Lyla and Anton to look after Devon, Samantha, and Jacob. That was his family. He smiled with pride.

"Really?" Anthony brought Tom out of his thoughts.

Tom nodded. "Where is your family?"

As if on cue, a beautiful trio joined the men. Tom looked up to see Suzanne Avery jad made her appearance with fourteen-year-old Pierre and fifteen-year-old Quincy. Riddle smiled as Suzanne smiled in his direction. He was happily married and hence, was not affected by her Veela beauty.  He looked back at his friend and was happy to see that Anthony was indeed in love with a woman who loved him back. He smiled to himself in content. It had taken Anthony years to move on, and when he finally managed to do so, he moved on to a full Veela, completing his beautiful family with two half-Veela kids. After everything that had happened with him, Anthony did deserve only the best.