Chapter 38

April 2020

It's been almost 4 years since I married my amazing husband, Max Mills, our kids are growing up so fast, and they're best friends with Lizzie and Harvey's kids. Leo is finally graduating highschool and going to college, and Tilly is starting Highschool. Our kids are beginning elementary school and Max is kinda a crybaby. Every weekend, the whole family gathers at Max and Harvey's parents house and have a grill out and game night, you didn't hear this from me, but Max and Harvey are sore losers lmao.

When everyone is together, it's an amazing time, we have all generations in one house for a very fun night every week and I couldn't ask for anything better than that.

"Mommy!" My daughter yelled at she jumped into my arms. "Its time to go to grandma and grandpa's house!" She said excitedly. I chuckled and held her. "Okay, go get ready so we can leave" I out her down and she ran to her room to get ready. I walked over to Max, who was sitting in the kitchen playing on his phone. "Can you believe it's almost been six years since we met?" I said and he turned around to face me. "And four years since I finally got to marry you" he said and I smiled as he pecked my lips. The kids ran downstairs to us with their stuff ready to go, Max and I couldn't help but laugh. We got everyone and everything in the car and went to the in-laws house.

We got out of the car and walked to the house, but the lights were off.. weird.. I walked in after everyone else and looked for the light switch, when I finally found it, I turned the lights on to see all of our family and friends. "Happy birthday, Luna!" Everyone yelled. I jumped a bit but then smiled. "Thank you!" I hugged everyone and caught up with the people I haven't seen in a long time.

As always, we grilled food, and played all kinds of games all weekend, just with alot more people, this is probably the best night ever, I love everyone here so much, I couldn't ask for a better family or better friends..

They're my forever and always..

THE END

~~~~
HELLO EVERYONE, MISS ME? PROBABLY NOT BUT HEYY

I haven't updated this book in 4 years.. I finally turn 17 today so I decided, why not go on my old wattpad account and look at my old books that got me to start writing, and still to this day, I write on her on my other account. I still suck at writing but I'm not the cringey 13 year old that wrote this book anymore XD so like.. if you guys wanna follow my new account and read my recent books, follow wyattswolf love you, byee!♡ -Jey