Chapter 36 (FINAL CHAPTER)

*9 years later*

Me and Lizzy are 23 now and Max and Harvey are 24. Me and Max have a little girl and a boy, and they're twins. Their names are Ariana and Jake. Lizzy and Harvey have twin boys named Jordan and Matt. Our weddings weren't long ago, Max and Harvey proposed at a nice restaurant. Everyone was cheering and the weddings weren't long after, maybe a few months. It was in a field and there were deer horns everywhere. After the weddings, we had a small dinner out there and played games. It was really fun. Everyone went home and we all went to our house. We decided to watch movies and play a few board games. All of a sudden, I got a call from the recording studio.

Manager- Luna, we need you in L.A to get ready for tour.

Luna- I'll only come if my family comes.

Manager- ok, deal, but hurry and get to L.A as fast as you can.

I hung up and put my phone down. Everyone was looking at me. "Were all going to L.A!" I said. Everyone screamed and ran to their room and started to pack. Lizzy and Harvey went home and started packing.

*a few days later*

Everyone met at my place and put everything in the truck. "You guys ready to go on tour?" I asked. "Ya!" Everyone said. We rode to the airport and waited for our flight to be called. I listened to Worldwide by Big Time Rush. I'm gonna miss my old friends.

They finally called our flight and we boarded the plane. Goodbye Berkshire, I'll miss you. But hello L.A!
We got off of the plane and went to our recording studio. "I'm looking for Gustavo Rocque. My name is Luna Mills." I said. "Right this way." A lady said. We followed her to Gustavo's office. We all discussed where the tour starts and ends. We went to our hotel and stayed for the night. Tomorrow, tour is starting. I'm so ready for my would tour.

Guyss. I'm srry but this is the end of this book. I'm making 2 new books and ending one more of my books. Byeee!