Chapter 5

Luna P.O.V

I woke up in yet another hospital bed. But when I opened my eyes, I saw Ella.  "I'm sorry Ella. I had no idea that I killed you." I said. "It has been 4 years. Why should I forgive you? You killed me, how can I forgot that?" Ella asked. "Bc you're my sister, and I know the you can't stay mad at me forever." I said. "Why do you have to be right all of the time! I know k can't stay mad at you. You were the best big sister. I miss you." Ella said. She faded away and I started to cry. "I miss you too, Ella." I whispered. Everyone came in my room and said that in could go home today. Yay! We were in the car doing carpool karaoke.

Mx- Cause' I know I can treat you better, than he can!

H- And any girl like you deserves a, gentleman!

Ln- Tell me why are we wasting time on all of you wasted crime!

Lz- When you should be with me instead!

All- I know I can treat you better, BETTER THAN HE CAN!

We finally got home and I was really tired so I walked upstairs with Harvey and fell asleep. It has been a long day for all of us.

Anonymous P.O.V

You may have lived this time, but I promise that next time will bring you hell...

Here is another chapter. Hope you like it. Who do you think said that at the end? Bye!