Chapter 32

Luna P.O.V

Josh left and I sat down on my bed. Hmm. I think I'm gonna pick the winners for the contest! "Hi guys! Its Luna, I just wanted to tell you who won the contest for our collab acc. The winners are... Ashley, Abby, and Megan! Congrats guys. Ill dm you on insta so we can discuss the acc info. Bye!" I said. I posted the video and dmed everyone.

L- Ok guys the user for our collab is litsquadofficial and the pass is litsquad (idek😂)

Ash- Ok! What about Max, is he gonna still be in the collab?

L- Let's ask him. *adds mxx_mills to chat* Max are you still gonna be in the collab?

Mxx- Ya, I guess.

Meg- Yay!

L- So, let's all log in and make our first musically!

All- Ok!

We ended the convo and got an oovoo call from Ash, Abs, Meg, and Max. I accepted it and we all talked for 3 hours. The girls had to go so it was just me and Max talking.

Mx- Look, I know you said to give you some time to think but I really miss you.

L- I miss you too but-

I was interrupted by Josh walking into my room. Shit. "Hey, who are you talking to?" Josh asked. He came over and kissed my cheek. Whyyy. "My friend, Max." I said, nervous that he would be mad. "You're talking to another boy?" Josh asked. "Why should I have you're permission to talk to my friends." I said. "That's it. I'm done, we're through." Josh said. "What the hell did I ever do to you Josh." I said. "Just, ugh, bye Luna." Josh said. I locked my door and got my blade. I sat on the floor crying. "One cut, for being unwanted, another cut, for being hated, and one more cut, for being alive." I said as I made three cuts. "Luna! Stop." I heard Max say. Shit. I forgot about the call.

L- I'm srry, Max.

Mx- Don't cut. Its ok. I miss you.

L- I miss you too. Max?

Mx- Ya?

L- I love you...

Max froze when I said that.

Mx- I-I love you too.

L- I gotta go, I have dance practice tomorrow and we have a competition in a few weeks. I wish you could come.

Mx- Ok, I was I could come too. Bye.

I ended the call and got my dance uniform ready. I go to a dance school, I quit regular school. My friends at dance school are really nice. Their names are Jojo, Maddie, and Mackenzie. They are like, my best friends ever. I finally layed down and slowly fell asleep.

Hiiiii. Srry I haven't updated in forever. I'm working on a few chapters now. Hope you like this one. Bye!