Chapter 29

Luna P.O.V

"Why would Max do that? I thought he was cool. Your parents are stupid for abandoning you." Matt said. "Thx Matt." I said. I walked back to my house and layed down on the couch. Then someone knocked on the door. I ran and opened it and saw my best friend. "Jodie!" I yelled. "Luna! What happened between you and Max?" She asked. "He cheated on me with Kimberly." I said. "Omg, I thought he was over her." She said. Then her phone went off. "Max and Harvey are live on you now." Jodie said. "Let's watch." I said. "You sure?" Jodie asked. "Ya." I said. "Ooh Jodie's here!" Harvey said. "Let's guest her." Max said. She accepted the request and Max froze when he saw me. "Ya, um, I'm gonna go." I said. I ran upstairs and joined their you now. Jodie finished singing and they said they wanted to guest me. They don't know I have you now. I accepted it and Max froze, again. "Luna, I'm so srry for what I did." Max said. "Why did you do it? You know I was going through a lot and then you did that." I said. "I'm srry. I wasn't thinking when it all happened. Kimberly asked me and I said yes without thinking. I'm way ever her now. Harvey go get my guitar." Max said. "Srsly?" Harvey asked. "Ya." Max said. Harvey went and got Maxs guitar and gave it to Max. He started playing 'Do I' by Luke Bryan. He finished the song and I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Jodie ran upstairs to my room and hugged me. "Are you ok?" Jodie asked. "Ya, I'm ok. Max that was so sweet but I need time to think." I said. I could tell he was sad. I feel bad. "Oh ok, well I guess that's all of the guesting for today. Bye everyone." Max said. They ended the you now and I cried my eyes out. Do I miss Max? Or do I miss Harvey?...

Srry I haven't been active much. I've been busy with school. Anyways, here is another chapter. Srry its short. Bye! Jodie_Frampton