Chapter 20

Luna P.O.V

I was walking to my room with Sadie and the boys wanted to come see my room and get to know me better since they have never met me. "This is my room." I said. "Cool!" John Luke and Lil Will said. "I guess I'm not a West anymore. My name is officially Luna Marie Robertson!" I said excitedly. "What's around your neck?" John Luke asked. Uh oh, I started to tear up. "It's our sisters ashes." I said. "We had another sister?" John Luke asked. I nodded in response. "Her name was Ella. Mum and dad said that she died in a car accident but she really drowned. I miss her so much." I said. We were all crying when mum and dad came in. "What's wrong guys?" Mum asked. "I miss Ella. I know how she really died. After that, you left me and I stayed with Lizzie for most of my life. Then I found out that I have older siblings that I never knew about. Its just too much." I said through tears and ran out of my room. I ran far out into the woods where no one will find me. But someone did. "Luna?" The person asked. It sounded like Harvey. I went dead silent. Then I stepped on a leaf. Dammit. "I'm over here..." I said. I took out my phone and looked at the comments and they were all hate. I couldn't help but cry more. "Luna, are you ok?" Harvey asked "Ya, I'm fine. I'm just going through a lot right now." I said and cried into his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm here for you." Harvey said "Thanks Harvsicle." I said. "Always." Harvey said. That's all I heard before I fell asleep.

Here is another chapter. Hope you like it. I'm working on another chapter now. Bye!