Chapter 33

Max P.O.V

Of course I'm going to the dance contest! I ran downstairs and everyone was staring at me. "Mum, can we go to Atlanta Georgia to watch Luna compete in a dance competition?" I asked. "Sure! When is it?" Mum asked. "In a few weeks." I said. "Do you want to leave this weekend and stay for a few weeks?" Mum asked. "Ya!" Everyone said. We all ran upstairs and packed. I can't wait to see Luna again.

Luna P.O.V

I decided to dye my hair today. I'm going back to blonde. Time for practice.

*skip to the weekend*

We have practice again today. Ugh. We've been working on this dance for 2 weeks. We have a group dance, contemporary dance, and I have a duet but Jake got sick so I need to find another boy to do the duet with me.
I was at practice when I saw a familiar face across the room. Max.

Max P.O.V

We left England yesterday and now were in Georgia. I went to Luna's house and asked Luke where she was. He said to check the ALDC dance academy (idk just go with it). We went to the academy and there was a group of girls dancing. I made eye contact with one of them and I instantly knew who it was. Luna.

Luna P.O.V

We finished the dance and decided to take a break. "Max!" I yelled.  I ran to Max and jumped into his arms. "I missed you!" I said. "I missed you too." Max said. We stared into each others eyes until he kissed me. I missed that. "Aww!" Everyone said. "That is so adorable!" Jojo said. We pulled away and smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend, again?" Max asked. "Of course!" I said. I hugged him and the break was over so we had to get back go practice. "We gotta finish with practice. You guys can stay if you want." I said. They nodded and sat on the bleachers. We started dancing again and after about an hour or two, we finished. "Great job guys! I'll see you Monday!" I said(its Saturday). They voted me team captain last week. I walked over to the Mills' and hugged all of them. "I missed all of you! You guys can stay with us if you want." I said. "That would be nice." Sara said. We all rode my house. Harvey was in the front, Tilly and Leo were in the middle, and Me and Max were in the back. We finally got there and me, Max, and Harvey ran to my room. "So, you guys pick where you sleep." I said. Harvey picked the red bed and Max picked my bed. "It's getting late guys. We should go to sleep." I said. I went to the bathroom and changed into my 'I💙Food' pj's with donuts on them. I came out and saw two shirtless twins(😍). Max must've saw me staring bc he laughed then Harvey started to laugh too. I sat down next to Max and we all watched 'Grown Ups' and 'Grown Ups 2'. I started to laugh and I pointed at the TV. Harvey must've saw my cuts. Uh oh. "Luna, what's on your arm?" Harvey asked while getting up. "Its nothing, really." I said, getting nervous. Harvey came over and tackled me. He pulled up my sleeves and saw my cuts. "Why did you do this?" Max and Harvey asked. "I-I got bullied and then Josh broke up with me and it was too much. Before I left England, my parents left me again and after that, Max cheated on me. I've been through hell and back the past few months." I said. I suddenly got a phone call. I answered it and left the room. I came back in the room smiling from ear to ear. "What happened, who was that?" Max asked. "That was Sabrina's Carpenters producer. He said that he liked my singing and they want me on tour in a few weeks! I told him I can join after my dance competition." I said. "Omg, that's amazing!" Max and Harvey said. "Promise you went forget about us." Harvey said. "How could I? I love you guys too much to forget about you." I said. We all had a group hug and layed back down. Me and Max shared my bed and Harvey had his own bed.

*skip to the competition*

Today is the competition. "I'm so nervous." I said. "You'll do great, don't be nervous." Max said. Him and Harvey went to the audience bc the competition was starting. "Next up is ALDC Academy!" The host said. We all walked on stage and started dancing. This is our group dance.

Idk why they always put me as the lead. I think someone else might want to he the lead in a dance. We finished then it was time for our contemporary dance.

I was wearing white and Maddie, Jojo, and Mackenzie were wearing black(don't judge if I got the names wrong). Last was my duet. Oh boy. I ran to the audience and got Max. "Do you remember my duet dance from practice?" I asked. "Ya, why?" Max asked. "Just follow me." I said. He got changed and we started dancing.

We finished and we ran backstage. "That was great Max!" I said. "You were amazing." Max said. We hugged and all of the dancers had to go on the stage. Max went back to the audience and I went on stage. "The winner for the group dance is... South Atlanta Dance Academy." The host said. I was kinda sad. "The winner for the contemporary dance is... ALDC Academy." The host said. Yay! "The winner for the duet is... ALDC Academy's Luna West and her boyfriend Max Mills!" The host said. Omg, yay! "Omg we won!" I said. We all had a group hug then Max ran on the stage and hugged me. "We did it. We won." Max said. "Max, you can keep the trophy." I said and handed him the trophy. It says:

Atlanta Dance Competition
2016
Luna West and Max Mills

"I'll treasure it, forever." Max said. I got a call from the producer again. Everyone went back to the studio for an after party. "Guys..." I said. "What's wrong?" Jojo asked. "I'm going on your with Sabrina Carpenter." I said. "That's great! When do you leave?" Maddie asked. "This weekend..." I said.

Hehe, cliffhanger. Hope you like it. Bye!