Chapter 14

Luna P.O.V

We all woke up and today is the day we go back to school. I don't care about uniforms so I'll just wear what I want. I put on this outfit and walked downstairs.

We walked to school and when we got there, everyone was looking at me and twin

We walked to school and when we got there, everyone was looking at me and twin. She was wearing this.

Me and twin walked to class and nothing special happened

Me and twin walked to class and nothing special happened. Except for one thing. We got sent to the principle and then we got suspended, again. "Ugh, this is the second time I've been suspended." I said. "You've been suspended before?" Twin asked. "Ya, on my first day of school." I said. We got back home and when we closed the door, Alyssa and Mike were standing there waiting for us. Dammit, they are gonna ground me for life! "Luna, Eve, why were you suspended?" Alyssa asked. "They suspended us bc of what we are wearing." I said. "Well I don't blame them, you should listen to the dress code and wear your uniform. I don't know what has gotten into you Luna, but it has to stop. You're both grounded for three months. No phone, no computer, and no tv. Now give me your phone." We handed them our phones that don't work and went upstairs. "I'd rather stay with Kim than stay here." I said. Then Kim called.

K- Hey, I heard about what's going on. Mum said that you could stay with us.

L- Thx Kim. We'll be over there in a few.

We got done talking to Kim and packed our stuff.

Here is another chapter. I'm sick so I'll try to update whenever I can. Bye!