Chapter 1

Luna P.O.V

Me and Lizzy start school today, yay(sarcasm). I know that I will probably have no friends but who cares. I got my bestie/sister by my side! We just arrived at school and I might seem sweet but trust me, I'm no angel. Ill probably end up being the school savage just like I was in all of my other schools. We walk in the office and get our schedules. "We have all of the same classes, yay!" I said. "Yay! I won't be alone this year!" Lizzy said. We laughed and walked to our lockers. I was walking down the hall when I bumped into something. It was an open locker. "Omg, are you ok?" The boy asked. He was kinda cute tbh, and his British accent was just wow😍. "Ya, I'm ok. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said slightly laughing. We made eye contact and his hazel eyes were sparkling. "I'm Harvey." Harvey said. "I'm Luna." I said. "A pretty name for a pretty girl." That made me blush so much. Good thing he didn't see it. I could see Lizzy smiling out of the corner of my eye. "Well, I gotta get to class. See you soon Harvey." I said. I walked over to Lizzy and she squealed a little bit. "Shut up, nothing happened, I just ran into his locker." I said. "You don't like him?" Lizzy asked. "Liz, I just met him." I said. Liz is Lizzy's nickname I gave her. We walked to class and I saw Harvey, there was an empty seat beside him. Score! I sat beside him and he smiled. Liz sat beside someone that looked just like Harvey. I could tell she liked him. "Ok class, can you tell me what a pig gives you?" Ms. Garcia asked.  "Bacon/ham." Everyone said. "what does a cow give you?" Ms. Garcia asked. "Milk!" Everyone said except for me and Harvey. "Homework!" Me and Harvey said. Everyone laughed and Ms. Garcia looked mad. I know its my first day, but when a question ends up with a funny answer, it gets you detention. "Luna West and Harvey Mills, please go to the office. You will come to my class for detention after school." Ms. Garcia said. "Still worth it." Me and harvey said as we walked out of the classroom. When we closed the door we busted out laughing. "I think we'll be great friends!" I said while laughing. "We'll, didn't she want the answer to the question? We gave it to her!" Harvey said. We laughed the whole way to the office. We handed the principle our note from the teacher and sat down. "Luna, its your first day and you already have detention?!" The principle asked. "Ya, but we answered the question Ms. Garcia asked us!" Me and Harvey said. Then the bell rang. "Just go to lunch and same back." The principle said. Me and Harvey walked to the cafeteria and sat down with Lizzy and someone that looks like Harvey. "Hi, I'm Max!" Max said. "I'm Luna!" I said. "Luna, it is our first day and you already got detention?! What will mum say!" Liz said. "Well, she wanted t he answer to the question and she got it." I said. Lizzy just rolled her eyes and finished her food. Me and Harvey finished and walked back to the principles office. School was Finally over and we walked to detention. When the teacher left the room me and harvey played hangman. "A Cow Gives You Homework!" I said as Harvey was writing on the board. We heard footsteps and Harvey quickly sat back down. "Ok, deten- why does the board say 'A Cow Gives You Homework'?!" Ms. Garcia asked. "I don't know Ms. Garcia, what do all of the problems on the board have to do with real life?" Me and Harvey asked. "That's it! You two are suspended for a month!" Ms. Garcia said. We walled out of the classroom and went to Harveys house. "Hello Harvey, how was school? Who is your friend here? " Mrs. Mills asked. "Well... We got suspended and this is Luna." Harvey said. "Harvey Kitt Mills you got suspended? Isn't today your first day Luna?" Mrs. Mills asked. "Ya, its my first day." I said. "I'll be sure to tell your parents what happened." Mrs. Mills said. I started to tear up. "What's wrong, Luna?" Harvey asked. "M-my parents left me when I was little, and my little sister died. It will be 4 years of her being gone in a few days. I've been living with Lizzy and her family." I said crying. "Oh, I'm so sorry Luna!" Mrs. Mills and Harvey said. "Its ok. I'm just upset that I can never see Ella again." I said. I pulled up a picture if me and Ella on my phone and showed them. "She was 5 when she died. She got in a car accident and didn't make it. That was almost 4 years ago." I said crying. "Just remember, I will be here for you." Harvey said. "Thanks Harvey." I said and hugged him. I cried into his shoulder and Max and Lizzy came downstairs. "How was detention?" They asked. "Fun, we played hangman when Ms. Garcia left the room." Me and Harvey said. "Oh ya, Luna, mum told me to tell you that Yoire grounded." Lizzy said. "Dammit." I mumbled. Max and Lizzy laughed when I said that. Did I say it you loud? Oh well. Me and Lizzy walked home and went to our room. I took my phone out and saw that I got a txt message. It was from Harvey. How did I get his number? Oh well, I decided to read the message.
💜😂Harvey😂💜: Hey, I got grounded but who cares! Sneak our and meet me at the park at midnight.