Chapter 24

Luna P.O.V

I picked up the note and started to read it.

Dear Luna,

I know you probably don't want to talk to me but I just wanted to say srry. What I did was very stupid and I know at was wrong. Plz take me back?

Your friend, Harvey

He kissed my best friend and expects me to take him back?! Hell no! I walked to my room and looked at the picture I had of me and Harvey. I threw it in a box and put it in my closet, I wonder if I could go to Narnia to get away from reality. Me and Max packed my bags into the car and got Luke to drive us to the airport.

*skip plane ride*

We got to Maxs house and ran inside. Harvey tried to talk to me but I ignored him. He doesn't know that Max is moving in with me. Me and Max ran to his room and started packing. Harvey came in and just stared at me. "Take a picture it will last longer." I said. Obviously annoyed. Max just laughed.  We finished packing and Harvey finally said something. "Why are you packing?!" Harvey asked. "I'm leaving. Mum said that I could live with Luna." Max said. "Luna, I'm srry for what I did!" Harvey said. "Srry?!" I started. I could hear Max whisper uh oh. "Harvey, I would run if I were you..." Max said. "You came to North Carolina to visit me at scarowinds, scared me to death, then you walked off and kiss my best friend?! Srry doesn't cut it this time. I will never take you back Harvey Kitt Mills! You can just go to Lizzie! Its not like she's my friend anymore bc she's always liked you but kept it a secret from me. Best friends don't lie to eachother." I yelled. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Max came over and hugged me to try to calm me down while Harvey just stood there shocked. "I-uh- I'm just gonna go..." Harvey said. "I'm ready to leave." I said. Max got his bags and said bye to Paul, Sara, Tilly, and Leo. He didn't bother saying bye to Harvey. Paul drove us to the airport. On our way there, my fav song came on. 'Goodbye Forever' by Us The Duo.

L- Don't let your guard down if he comes and knocks your door down
Tell him, "I'm not that kinda girl, I'm not that kinda girl"
Fool me once, hell no
Fool me twice, gotta let you go
Gotta let you go

L&M- It's just so hard to say goodbye when you're so beautiful
I know the way I need to end this tragic musical
La la la la la la la la, goodbye
La la la la la la la la, goodbye forever

M- Don't entertain him when he makes it complicated
Tell him, "I'm not that kinda girl, I'm not that kinda girl"
Fool me once, hell no
Fool me twice, gotta let you go
Gotta let you go

L&M- It's just so hard to say goodbye when you're so beautiful
I know the way I need to end this tragic musical
La la la la la la la la, goodbye
La la la la la la la la, goodbye forever

M- You're cool but I am cooler
You're pretty but I'm cuter

L- You're cool but I am cooler
You're pretty but I'm cuter
And smarter

L&M- It's just so hard to say goodbye when you're so beautiful
I know the way I need to end this tragic musical
La la la la la la la la, goodbye
La la la la la la la la, goodbye forever

M- You're cool but I am cooler
You're pretty but I'm cuter

L- You're cool but I am cooler
You're pretty but I'm cuter
and smarter

L&M- Its just so hard to say goodbye when you're so beautiful
I know the way I need to end this tragic musical
La la la la la la la la, goodbye
La la la la la la la la, goodbye forever

"That was amazing Luna! Why have you never sang with Max and Harvey?" Paul asked. "I don't really think I'm a good singer." I said. We got to the airport and it was a long ride back home. "Maybe we should make a collab account with a few lucky fans!" Max said. "That's actually a good idea. We should announce the contest on Instagram and musically." I said. We got his phone and posted a pic of us and announced the contest on insta. We opened musically and got ready to announce. "Hey guys! It's Max and Luna. We are having a contest for a collab account with five lucky winners. Just dm us and we will pick five of you and dm you the collab info. Bye!" Max said. The comments and dms were blowing up. "I'm gonna announce that I'm going to be posting on my old musically account" Max said. "Kk!" I said. "Hey guys! Its Max again and I just wanted to say that I am going to be posting on my old account, @max_mills. Make sure you go follow Luna too! Her user is @luna_west(fake user) bye." Max said. We finally landed and I was stumbling around. I get air sick. Since the airport isn't that far from home, we decided to walk. We got home and went to my room and started unpacking. Max is staying in my room with me. Its getting late so we got ready for bed and layed down. I was wearing my batman crop top with batman shorts, and Max wore his blue onsite.

I started to get tired while we were watching 'Scream' but I was scared to death

I started to get tired while we were watching 'Scream' but I was scared to death. "Don't worry. I'm right here. Go to sleep." Max said and kissed my forehead. "Thanks Maxy. You're the best." I said. I sat up and kissed him and fell asleep in his arms. He soon fell asleep too.

Srry I haven't updated in a while. I still have to catch up on school. Ugh, I hate algebra! If you want to be the five winners for the collab acc(its not a real collab its just for the book) just comment:
Name
Why you would want to be in the collab
Where you're from.
Anything else you want to add
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The collab is for insta and musically(in the book, not a real collab). Bye!