Chapter 22

Luna P.O.V

I woke up and decided to go for a walk. Everyone else woke up soon after I got back and we all went on a roller coaster. "That was fun!" I said. It was starting to get dark and the monsters were coming out. Scream came up and scared me to death. He took his mask off and it was Harvey. "Omg, Harvey I thought to u guys went back to England!" I said. "We did, but we saw your post on Instagram and I've always wanted to come here." Harvey said. "You're the best." I said. He kissed me and Luke, Will, and did were giving Harvey a death glare. "Chill out! He would never do anything to hurt me." I said. We were walking around and I got scared by a headless person. "I'll be back in a few. Ill meet you at the cabin." Harvey said and walked off. I just nodded and we all walked towards the cabin when I saw something. Harvey was kissing Lizzie. I walked up to him and slapped him. "Wow, you come visit me and then kiss my best friend?! I guess it was a mistake when I said yes to you. You're nothing but a player that was just trying to mess with my head." I said and walked off. I ran to the cabin and cried.

Srry this chapter is short. I'm working on another chapter now. Bye!