Chapter 11

Luna P.O.V

I ran to my room and got my computer and played my fav song called 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescene(its really my second fav song my first fav is Closer by Chainsmokers). I blasted the song and learned it word by word. I got my electric guitar, amp, and pick and started to play the guitar. I have a secret studio in my closet. Its a big closet, I started singing and recording.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become
Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become
Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life
Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead
All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become
Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

I finished the song and my throat was kinda sore bc I was singing from the top of my lungs. No one has ever heard me sing before. I heard someone clapping at my door and it scared me to death. It was Max, Alyssa, Mike, Lizzie, and Sadie standing at my door. "How long have you need there?" I asked, embarrassed. "Almost through the whole song. That was amazing!" Max and Lizzie said. How did they find my studio? I went back to my room and put up my old Evanescene poster.

No one except for my old friend know I had it

No one except for my old friend know I had it. I decided to change my room to a different color.
My room before:

My room after:

I wanted a dark room bc I don't like light stuff

I wanted a dark room bc I don't like light stuff. The dark is better for me and no I am not a vampire. I was putting up my last poster when Max walked in. "Woah, what happened in here?" Max asked. "I changed my room." I said. "I didn't know that you were such an-" Max tried to say but I cut him off. "Emo? Me and my old friend used to blast evanescene in her room all the time. We were so much alike we started to call eachother twin. She is an emo too." I said. Max was shocked. He has never seen this side of me before. I think he hates me now. If he doesn't like me anymore, I won't have Max or Harvey it my life. Its just best if I stay in my room. I turned up 'My Immortal' by Evanescene and got bored so I video chatted with my bestie Eve, aka twin.

E- Twin! Its been so long since I've talked to you. I like your room and outfit.

L- Aye twin, ya my room used to be all bright blue but I was like nahh it needs to be darker.

E- Ooh! You put up your evanescene poster! Yay, your inner emo is coming out!

L- I wish you could come to England.

E- That's what I want to talk to you about. I talked to Alyssa and Mike and they said that I can move know with you guys and we get to share a room!

L- Yay! When do you get here?

E- Tomorrow! I can't wait to see you!

L- I can't wait to see you either! Well I gotta go, bye twin!

E- Bye twin!

I turned up my music and layed down. Soon I fell asleep.

Hiiiiii here is another chapter. I'm working on another one now. These are my fav songs by Evanescene. Bye!