Chapter 16

Luna P.O.V

I realized that someone at Harvey's house slammed the door. Omg Harvey! I think he saw me hugging Matt. "Um, Twin take Matt home and Ill meet you guys there..." I said. Twin nodded and they walked away. I ran to Harvey's house and knocked on the door. Max opened it and he look mad when he saw me. "Nothing is going on between me and Matt!" I said. He looked at me as if he didn't believe me. "I give up. No one cares. Why should I. Bye Max." I said, clearly crying. I ran back to Kim's house bc that's where me and twin are staying. "Omg, what happened?!" Kim asked. "Harvey saw me hug Matt and now him and Max hate me." I said. "Omg... Its gonna be ok." Kim said. "No it won't. I loved Harvey and now he hates me. I just want to move back to Louisiana." I said. I've had enough. I'm calling Phil.

L- Phil, is it ok if I stay with you and miss Kay? I'm going through a lot of drama right now.

P- Of course Luna. I'll come get you and Sadie tomorrow. Bye.

Goodbye England. I started to pack my stuff and then I saw a post notification from Max and Harvey. I might as well see what they posted. It was a picture of Harvey kissing another girl. The caption said 'Harvey's new girlfriend! #goals'. I'm freakin done, I feel like my heart just got torn apart. I called Sadie and told her that we were leaving tomorrow and the reason why. Lizzie can't know about this. I got a txt from Jase and he sent me a picture of my room.

J- Here is what your room looks like. I hope you like it, Luna. I'll see you tomorrow.

 I'll see you tomorrow

L- Its perfect. But don't worry, ill still go hunting and fishing when I get there😂😉

J- That's my girl! I'll talk to you soon. Bye.

I'm ready to leave this death trap.

*before daylight*

Everyone is asleep so me and Sadie are sneaking out to the park to find Phil. We got in the car and rode to the airport, I get extremely air sick so when I'm in a plane, I get dizzy. We got off if the plane and I was stumbling around like I was drunk while Sadie laughed at me. Phil transfered our schools so we are not gonna be going to our school in England. We finally got home and j was very tired but Jase wanted me to go hunting with him, Si, and John Luke. I shot a nice 10 point. "Nice shot, Luna!" Jase said. "I see I'm still the best hunter out if me and my friends." I said. They all just laughed and climbed out if the R.V deer stand. They turned an R.V into a deer stand. How redneck is that? We got the deer and went back home. "Phil we get a 10 point for you!" I said. "Nice, who shot him?" Phil asked. "Me!" I said. "She's better at hunting than we are! Its not fair..." John Luke said. We all laughed and I was so exhausted. "I'm gonna go to bed. Night guys!" I said. I walked to my room and as soon as my head hit my pillow, I was out like a light.

Here is another chapter. What do you think Harvey will do if he finds out that Luna is gone? Find our in the next few chapters. Bye!