Chapter 9

Max P.O.V

I really like Luna. Maybe, since Harveys memory is gone, I can break up with Lizzie and ask Luna to be my girlfriend. Luna finally started to wake up and her pretty blue eyes fluttered open. Ya, I don't think I like her. I think I love her. "I'm going over to see Lizzie." I said. "Ok, bye Max." Luna said. I ran over to Lizzie's house and knocked on the door. Lizzie's mum answered the door. I forgot that I've never met her parents. "Hello, Harvey?" Lizzie's mum asked. "No, I'm Harveys twin, Max. I can't to talk to Lizzie." I said. She nodded and told me that Lizzie was in her room. "Can I come in?" I asked. She came and opened the door and hugged me. "Hey, I need to talk to you..." I said. "What's wrong Max?" Lizzie asked. "Please don't get mad at me when I say this, but, I can't date you bc Harvey lost his memory and now he likes you and I don't want to ruin my brotherly relationship with him. I hope you understand." I said. "Oh Max, of course I understand. Tell Harvey I said get well soon." Lizzie said. She took this better than I thought. Even though I lied about some of what I said. I walked back home and asked Luna if I could talk to her got a minute. We walked to my room and sat on my bed. "What's wrong, Max?" Luna asked. "Luna, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Max, I, what about Harvey and Lizzie?" Luna asked. "I broke up with Lizzie and Harvey lost his memory." I said. "Well, ok, yes I will be your girlfriend Max." Luna said. I'm happy to say that Luna Marie West is mine.

Here is another chapter. I'm working on another chapter now. Bye!