Chapter 6

Harvey P.O.V

I feel bad for Luna. Her sister is trying to get revenge for killing her. I know Luna didn't mean to kill her but there has to he another reason that Ella is going after Luna. We heard a knock on the door so we all ran downstairs.

Luna P.O.V

We ran downstairs and opened the door. I saw my old friend Sadie(Sadie Robertson from duck dynasty but pretend that she's 13). "Omg, Sadie!" I yelled. "Hey Luna!" She said. Sadie is my old friend from West Monroe, Louisiana. Thats where me and Liz moved from. She is also a huge fan of Max and Harvey. "Do you still obsess about Max and Harvey?" I asked. "If you noticed my suitcase, that would answer your question." Sadie said, laughing. "You have a Max and Harvey suitcase. You're like a super fan." I said. "Did someone say my name?" Harvey asked as he was walking from the kitchen. "Oh, um, Harvey this is my bestie, Sadie. Sadie, this is-" I tried to say but Sadie cut me off. "HARVEY FREAKING MILLS!" Sadie yelled. She ran up and hugged Harvey so tight he could barely breathe. "I'm guessing she's a fan." Harvey said.

Ya, no dip sherlock...

"Ya, she's a fan." I said, laughing. "Wait, how do you know Max and Harvey?" Sadie asked. "Well, Harvey is kinda my boyfriend and Lizzie is dating Max." I said. Sadie stood there shocked. "Omg, My best friends are dating the Mills twins, this is so cool!" Sadie said and hugged me and Harvey. "So, how's Uncle Si? Is he still funny?" I asked. "Funnier, he chased a chicken all day two days ago." Sadie said. We all laughed and Max and Lizzie came downstairs. "We're gonna go meet Tom, Emily, and Kim at the park. Wanna come?" Max asked. We all said yes and walked to the park. While we were walking an ran in to a girl. She looked nice. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes. "I am so sorry!" We both said. "It's ok. I'm Luna!" I said. "I'm Anna! Nice to meet you." Anna said(princessaniaxo). "You too. Want to hang out with me and my friends?" I asked. "Sure!" Anna said. We walked over to Max, Harvey, and Lizzy. I'm guessing that the three people that they were with are Tom, Emily, and Kim. I stood next to Harvey and he put his arm around me. I got chills. "This is my girlfriend, Luna." Harvey said. "Hi, nice to meet you!" Emily, Kim, and Tom said. I could see Anna looking at Tom. They would make a cute couple. "You too. This is my friend, Anna." I said. "Hi." Anna said. Then Dylan ran over yelling and laughing at the same time. "Guys!" Dylan yelled. "What's is it Dylan?" Max asked. "Ed Sheeran is performing at the fountain in five minutes!" Dylan said. Me, Lizzy, Kim, Sadie, Emily, and Anna didn't have time to listen. As soon as we heard Of Sheeran, we ran as fast as we could. We made it to the fountain and he was about to perform. The boys ran to us and they were out of breath. "Its about time!" Lizzy said. "What took you so long?" I asked. "We were talking to Dylan."Max said. "Then you ran off and we tried to catch up to you but you were too fast." Harvey said. We all laughed and the concert started.
The concert is finally over and we went to meet Ed. He is so nice, he signed my guitar. "What is your favorite Ed Sheeran song?" Max and Harvey asked me and Lizzie. "Lego House and Thinking Out Loud!" Me and Lizzie said. "That's our favorite too!" Max and Harvey said. We all walked back to Lizzie's house and watched a few movies. We all got to know Anna better and everyone got to know Sadie. I can tell Dylan likes her. "Um, Luna, can I talk to you?" Dylan asked. "Sure." I said. Harvey looked mad/worried. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen between me and Dylan." I whispered into Harveys ear. He calmed down and me and Dylan walked to the kitchen. "Look, I really like Sadie. Can you help me with a way to ask her out?" Dylan asked. "Sure! I can tell she likes you too." I said. Dylan walked out of the kitchen and Tom walked in. "Hey, can you help me?" Tom asked. "Sure, what's wrong?" I asked. "Well, I really like Anna and she is your friend so can you help me ask her out?" Tom asked. "I just had a similar convo with Dylan. Of course I'll help you! Anna likes you too." We walked back to the basement and Harvey looked mad. I sat down beside him and he pushed me off of the couch. I started to tear up and ran to my room. What is wrong with him? What did I do? I locked my door and sat against the door, crying. My first boyfriend hates me and I don't even know why. Lizzie's parents are gonna be gone for a week so its just us. I got my blade and put it against my arm. "Here goes nothing." I said. The blade dug into my arm and blood was on my arm and I smiled. People think I'm a crazy emo/goth girl. I kinda am. My old friend was like my twin, emo/goth, and she says that blood is like fireworks to her, it cheers her up. Right now, its kinda cheering me up. Ella appeared and she looked worried. "Luna, why are you doing this?" Ella asked. "No one cares anymore. Harvey hates me. I'm coming to you just let me die and we will be together again." I said. By now I was crying and I heard banging on the door, I ignored it. "Your friends need you, don't do this to yourself now." Ella said. She faded away. I thought about what she said and cleaned the cuts. I picked out an outfit that I got a few days before we left Louisiana.

I opened the door and everyone fell onto the floor

I opened the door and everyone fell onto the floor. I just looked at them and walked out.

Harvey P.O.V

"Look, Harvey, I don't want to ruin your relationship with Luna but, she kissed me. I know it was wrong of her but I pushed her away." Dylan whispered to me. Why would Luna do this?

Luna P.O.V

I walked to the park, deep into the woods, and climbed a tree. I heard footsteps so I tried t be as quiet as I could, it didn't work, I fell out of the tree into a pile of leaves and the person found me. "Luna?!" The Boy asked "Y-yes?" I asked. "Its me, Max." Max said. "Oh... What's wrong with Harvey? What did I do?" I asked. "Dylan said that you kissed him." Max said. "What! I would never do that to Harvey. Dylan lied, he asked me for help to ask Sadie out." I said. "I believe you but I don't know it Harvey will." Max said. I cried into his shoulder and my makeup was running down my face. We stayed there until I fell asleep.

Here is another chapter! Hope you like it. Ill try to post another chapter tonight. Bye!