Chapter 18

Lizzie P.O.V

I was sitting in my room with Max and Harvey. Then I got a video chat request from Sadie.

S- Guys, I have to tell you something...

Lz- What's wrong Sadie?

S- Luna is in a place for troubled teens...

M&H&Lz- What?!

S- Ya, she's been suspended so many times its hard to count. I think something's going on. We have to find out.

H- I think we should go to Louisiana and help.

M&Lz- Ya! We'll see you in a few days Sadie. Bye.

We ended the video chat and put my computer down. "We Better go ask mum." Harvey said. "Ya, I have to ask too. Bye guys." I said. They left and I ran to the kitchen bc that's where my parents are. "Mum, dad, I need your help!" I said. "What's wrong?" Mum asked. "Luna and Sadie moved back to Louisiana and Luna is in a place for troubled teens now. There's something going on with Luna, we have to find out so we can help her." I said. They said I could go so I ran upstairs as fast as I could and started packing. Then I got a txt from Max.

M- They said yes!

L- Yay!

I was still packing when I got a call from an unknown number. I decided to answer it.

A(nonymous)- Hello, is Luna there?

Lz- Um, Luna isn't here right now. Can I take a message?

A- My name is Korie Robertson. Luna's parents miss her very much. They want her to come back to them.

Lz- I'm srry but, Luna is in a place for troubled teens in Louisiana.

K- Oh, I will find her. By the way, if this is Lizzie, I just want to say hi.

Lz- Herrooooo!

K- Yup, that's Lizzie alright!

Lz- Wait how do you know me?

K-

*to be continued*

Hehe cliffhanger, don't kill me. Hope you liked the chapter. Byeee!