Chapter 23

Luna P.O.V

I cried and cried then realized that Sadie, Luke, Will, and Max saw what happened. Ugh they are gonna kill Harvey but he deserves it. Max came running into the cabin and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder. "Shh, its gonna be ok. I'm here for you." Max said "Thanks Max." I said. He got his guitar and started singing. "I know I can treat you better, than he can, and any girl like you deserves a gentleman." Max sang. "Aw, that's so sweet Max." I said and hugged him. He pulled away from the hug and kissed me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Max asked. I nodded and I heard Sadie say aw. "You scared me!" I said. "Srry, Harvey said that he's going back to England with Lizzie." Sadie saidn "Right now, I don't care what Harvey does. He can fell off of a cliff for all I care!" I said. "Well, at least she didn't say he should step on a lego." Sadie said. "I hope he does..." I mumble. Max must've heard me bc he started laughing. "That's just evil!" Max said while rofl(rolling on the floor laughing). I walked out and found the boys. "I want to go home... I want Max to stay with me too." I said. They nodded and we walked to the cabin and packed. We finished packing and I grabbed Maxs hand and ran to the car. "Ready?" I asked Max. "Ready." Max said. He's so cute omg. He smiled and it felt like my heart was melting.

*skip trip home*

We got home and I ran to my room. I called Sara and asked if Max could live with my family. She said yes. I booked a flight to England to help Max pack and then we are coming back. "Max!" I yelled. He ran in as fast as he could and ran into the wall. "What's wrong?!" Max asked. "We have to go to England." I said. "Why?" Max asked. "Well, I talked to your mum and she said that you could stay with us!" I said. He ran and hugged me. We started packing bc we were leaving the next day. I got a txt/dm that said:
No one cares about you. Just kill yourself and everyone will be happy, especially Max and Harvey.

I started to cry and ran to the bathroom. "Luna are you ok?!" Max asked with worry in his voice. I didn't answer. I put the blade against my skin and made a deep cut. I cleaned it up and put on a coat on to cover the cut and walked out. "Are you ok?" Max asked. "Ya, I'm fine. I'm going to my room. You should go fishing with Luke and Will." I said. Max nodded and walked out. I ran to my secret place underground. It's a place I go to when I need to think or I can record songs bc it's also my studio. I walked over and got my guitar and started playing 'Keep Holding On' by Avril Lavigne. I finished the song and heard someone enter my room. Uh oh.

Max P.O.V

I was walking to meet Luke and Will at the river when I heard singing. Am I hearing things? I started to walked back to Luna's room and she was the one singing, but I couldn't find her. I searched around until I found a hidden door. I walked down the stairs and saw Luna in a little studio. She finished singing and must've heard me bc she jumped. "Why are you down here?" She said. "Why are you crying." I asked, worried. "I always cry when I listen to that song." Luna said. I didn't believe get. Something's really wrong, I need to find out.

Luna P.O.V

The hate is getting worse. I posted the video of me singing the song and the comments started coming in. Most of them were hate but some were good. I got a marker and wrote 'nothing' on one arm, 'fake' on my other arm, and 'stupid' on my forehead. I got my phone and picked a song on musically, pressed play and got a blade. I put the blade against my arm and made another cut. The caption for my the musically I made was 'Cyberbullying is wrong. People shouldn't bully people when they barely know them.' I put my phone away and washed the marker off and cleaned the cut. While I was walking to my room, I saw something on the ground. What could it be? Its a note...

Cliffhanger bc I'm evil. Who do you think wrote the note? Bye!