Chapter 28

Max P.O.V

I stood in shock when Luna said she got powers from the lake water. "I'm gonna go to my house and play with Tilly and Leo." I said. "Oh, ok, bye." Luna said. I feel bad. She's going through a lot right now and I don't want to hurt her. I ran over to my house and went to my room. "Harvey! I need help!" I yelled. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I made a big mistake." I said. "What did to do." Harvey asked. "I asked kimberly out even though she's my ex and I'm with Luna." I said quickly. "Seriously Max! Now she's gonna think we're both players. Kimberly is Luna's friend how could you do this." Harvey said. So many questions ugh! I'm going to the park. I walked to the park and Kimberly walked up to me. "Hey." She said. "Hey." I said. Kim kissed me and it was the wrong time for her to do that. "Max?!" Luna yelled. Her cheeks were stained with tears. "Luna I-" I started but she cut me off. "Save it! You're just like Harvey, nothing but a player that likes to mess with my head." Luna said. She ran off crying. What have I done.

Luna P.O.V

"Luke!" I yelled. "Omg what's wrong?!" Luke asked. "Max cheated on me with Kim." I said. He came over and hugged me. "Its gonna be ok. I'm gonna kill him of he comes near you. Do you want to go to Georgia?" Luke asked. "Atlanta? I want to see Matt. Can we bring twin?" I asked. He nodded and I ran upstairs. I went to my little studio and recorded a quick cover of 'Call Me When You're Sober' by Evanescene.

When I finished I packed up the studio and started to pick up my room.
I finally finished packing and fell asleep. We are leaving tomorrow.
I woke up, got my stuff and ran downstairs. I also fell down the stairs. "I'm ok!" I yelled. We packed up the car and drove to pick up twin. "Ready to go twin?" I asked. "Ya, I still can't believe what Max did." Twin said. We drove to the airport and it was a long ride to Georgia.

*skip plane ride*

We finally got to Atlanta Georgia and we got a house next door to Matt. I ran next door after I unpacked. Sarah opened the door. "Hi Sarah!" I said. "Luna!" Sarah said and hugged me. "Where's Matt?" I asked. "In his room." Sarah said. I nodded and ran upstairs. I opened the door and Ivey was here. "I told you I'm not your pookie bear(I'm his blogs she calls him pookie bear)." Matt yelled. "Herrooooo!" I said. Matt came and hugged me while Ivey gave me a death glare. "I'm moving in next door." I said. "Yay!" Matt said. "Max cheated on my and my parents abandoned me, again." I said. "Omg I'm so srry." Matt said. I could see Ivey change her attitude when I said that. I think she feels bad. "I have a question." Matt said.

Cliffhanger hehe. I'll try to update tomorrow. Bye!