Chapter 21

Luna P.O.V

Omg, yay! Its time for scarowinds to start!(its a time jump to October btw). I gotta ask dad if I can go. "Dad! I gotta ask you something!" I yelled. "What is it?" He asked. "Can we go to scarowinds?!" I asked. "Its our tradition. We go every year." He said. "Yay!" I yelled and ran back to my room. Scarowinds is in North Carolina. It's the Halloween part of Carowinds. I'm so excited.

*skip the trip*

This is my first time going to scarowinds. "I can't believe in at scarowinds. Don't laugh at me if I get scared." I said, glaring at John Luke and Lil Will. They threw their hands up and I laughed. We went into the haunted house of one thousand dead corpse's but most of them are fake. Luke and Will were having a good time and then they walked up to a corpse. "Wow, they did a good job. These things look so real!" Luke said he was about to touch the corpse when it jumped up and scared the hell out of him and Will. Me, Sadie, and dad laughed so hard bc they fell while trying to run away.(this happened to my uncle. My aunt told me the story and I died laughing). We got out of the haunted house and me and Sadie were still laughing. "Shut up!" Luke said. "Make us. Scaredy cats!" Me and Sadie said. They just glared at us and then a person with a chainsaw came up behind us. Luke and Will were in front of us and we saw the person so we let him go by. He got up behind Luke and Will and cranked up the chainsaw, I've never seen two teen boys run and scream to much.(this happened to my uncle too. They see the monster and let him by to scare two teen girls) We all died laughing. "Best night ever!" I said we all walked to our cabin and played 21. Me and Sadie were beating Luke and Will. Then it was getting late so we all went to sleep.

Here is another chapter. Hope you like it. I'm working on another chapter now. Bye!