Chapter 2

Lizzy P.O.V

Max asked me out yesterday and I was so surprised. He's so cute. Today is a sad day for Luna. I invited Max and Harvey over but Max said Harvey wasn't at his house. I walked downstairs and saw Luna and Harvey in the living room. Max knocked on the door and I let him in. "Aww!" Me and Max said. "Today is kinda a bad day for Luna." I whispered to Max. "Oh. Let's get a movie and watch it and then we can all dance to music." Max whispered. "Luna, do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. She nodded her head and we all went down to the basement. We decided to watch an Adam Sandler movie. It was called 'Grown ups 2' its so funny. We all laughed until we fell off of the couch. That just made us laugh more.

Luna P.O.V

We all laughed at the movie but then my head started to hurt. I was getting lightheaded. My vision was getting blurry and I could barely hear what was going on. Next thing I knew, I was waking up in a hospital bed. Ugh, I hate hospitals. I heard the doctor say that I probably got too hot and passed out but I don't know... I saw someone. I think that's why I passed out. "Harvey!" I yelled. Harvey came running into the room. "What's wrong?!" Harvey asked. "I saw someone before I passed out." I said, scared. "Who could it have been?" Harvey asked. "I don't know. Harvey, I'm scared now."I said. "Don't worry. I'm here for you." Harvey said. We are leaving the hospital and Harvey said that he was gonna stay with me tonight. I walked into the house and I saw 'I blame you, Luna' written on the wall. I screamed as loud as I could. Harvey came running to me and saw the writing. "Who could have written that? Everyone was at the hospital." Harvey asked. "Ella..." I said, scared.

Here is another chapter. Just so you know, the title is 'The New Girls: Max and Harvey Love Story/Horror Story. I wanted to say that bc of the writing and all of the scary stuff happening. Bye!