Chapter 26

Luna P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of ducks quacking and Max snoring. I walled to my window and saw a moving truck next door. Yay, new neighbors! I opened the window and climbed out. I might be on the second floor of our house but I'm not scared to climb out. I ran next door to meet the neighbors and a girl about my age opened the door. "Hi, I'm Luna." I said. "I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you." The girl said. Then a boy about our age came to the door. "Who's this?" He asked. "I'm Luna, your neighbor." I said.  "I'm Mark, Autumns boyfriend." He said. "Cool, nice to meet you. I gotta get home. I'm grounded and I'm supposed to be in my room." I said. "Oh, ok, bye!" They both said. They seem nice. I climbed back into my room and Max was awake. "Where were you?" Max asked in his morning voice. "I went to meet the neighbors." I said. "Oh, well, get ready. I have a surprise for you." Max said. I ran to the closet and put on my turquoise Justin Blake shirt, my black Justin Blake hoodie, my skeleton leggings, and my high-top converse. Max pulled me outside and I saw two of my best friends. "Matt, Twin!" I yelled as I ran over and tackled them in a hug. "Matt, I thought you went back to Georgia. Twin, aren't you staying with Kim?" I asked. "Ya, but we wanted to come visit you." Matt said. "Now, what's with the Justin Blake hoodie? Musically crush?" Twin asked. "Nah, he's too old for me. I just really like this hoodie." I said. "Harvey got it for you?" Twin asked. I started to tear up and ran to my room. I hate Harvey.

Twin P.O.V

"Harvey, what's wrong with Luna?" I asked. "I'm not Harvey, I'm Max. Harvey cheated on Luna with Lizzie." Max said "Omg... I allow Luke and Will to kill him!" I said. Then Luna came out and her cheeks were stained with tears. I ran and hugged her and we walked over to Max and Matt.

Luna P.O.V

We walked over to Max and Matt and sat in a circle on the ground. Then, mum and did came outside and Sadie, Luke, and Will were crying. "Omg, what's wrong?!" I asked. "We adopted a child and realized that we can't take care of all of these children. So, you are up for adoption now!" Dad said. "Are you fucking kidding me?! I have been lied to my whole life, finally met you, and then you just throw me away again?! If you ever want to see me again, good luck, you've lost my trust. Bye, Willie, and Korie." I said and ran to the woods. I could hear people running after me but I didn't bother to look back. I ran to the river and jumped in the water. When I'm swimming it calms me down.

Srry if the chapter is bad. I've been busy with school and I have so many overdue lessons. Anyways, I'm gonna try to write as many chapters as I can this weekend. Bye!