28.

"morning sungie"

jisung's eyes falter open as he heard minho's voice. he look over his surroundings, leaving a sigh as he realized he was home now. he seriously dont remember how and when minho bring him home, since he started to take medicines again yesterday and it's taking a toll on jisung's body.

"morning," jisung reply back, scooting closer to minho. letting his ears just right at minho's chest, listening to the heartbeat.

"you okay?" minho asked again and jisung just replied with a nod.

he feels minho's hand rubbing his back, making jisung feel relax and content. he just loves everything about this.

"what time is it?" jisung asked lazily

minho's body shuffled a bit, probably taking his phone at the night stand,

"um, past 11" 

jisung huffed at that. his mind suddenly started to remember all of his works that he left at his office's table, its been few days he resting and jisung really need to catch everything up soon.

"sungie, can i invite your friends here? maybe 3pm?" minho suddenly said, taking jisung attention

"why?"

"theyve been asking me whether they could meet you, and i know, you miss them too..." minho said, softly planted a kiss on jisung's nose.

"mhm, okay" jisung reply, snuggling closer to minho's warm body.

"now, take a shower and eat your breakfast! oh, mrs. yoo and mr.park send their regards at you" minho said, playfully pushing jisung off from the bed

"ughh yeah yeah"

;;

"HAN JISUNGGGGG" felix loudly shouted as soon as he enter the house. slowly running to where jisung is, to give his bestfriend a hug. meanwhile, hyunjin, seungmin, jeongin and changbin just shaking their head watching felix's little drama

a showers of 'are you really okay now? and how are you?' was heard for few more times as they taking their turn to hug jisung. oh, and to jisung's surprised chan was there too.

"im completely fine and okay! dont asked me that now, i just really miss all of you!!!" jisung said, making all them to react softly at jisung's cuteness

"shall we move to the man cave now? so we can like... catch up or playing some games or something?" minho said, making all the guys quickly agrees.

"okay, who gonna start talking first?" seungmin quickly said as soon as all of them settled down.

all of their eyes turn to jisung, making jisung sigh for seconds before taking a deep breathe to start whatever coming to his mind.

"um, first of all, thankyou for taking care of me for these past few days! sorry if i worrying anyone, but i really appreciate all the loves and cares, i really will not replace you guys with anyone else even after life"

jisung eyes darted to minho who are next to him,

"and, to my boyfriend, lee minho hyung, im so sorry that i make you worry... i swear, i will take care of myself after this and will tell you everything... thankyou for taking care of me, making me happy and constantly helping me go through this! i love you"

jisung immediately covered his blushed cheeks. saying this kind of thing, infront of friends at that, really embarrassing.

minho just replied with a kiss on jisung's forehead making everyone coos at the sight.