1.

loading...

log in

username: babyhan_

password: *******

loading...

log in successful! 

proceed to open your cam?

yes | no 

jisung shivers. a sigh escaped his mouth. relax jisung relax, he told himself as he positioned himself in the bed. his eyes grew bigger as he saw the viewers numbers keep increasing. this is his first time doing this, yet, he got lot of viewers already. finger crossed, theres no one who actually recognized him.

673views.

"h-hye! i am han and i am new here... i hope i can give you guys a great time!"
jisung said, making sure his face isnt in the frame. he then look over at the comments.

user86377: you have a nice voice!
jjinyou: take off your shirt baby,

jjinyou send you $40

jisung sigh slowly before taking off his shirts, showing the viewers his frail body. jisung didnt favor how his body look. he didnt like it.

"sorry, im not that pretty"

daddymin: what are you saying baby, you look pretty

daddymin: i love your small frame,

"thankyou daddymin" jisung said, he noticed that he was smiling. this is the first time someone complimented his body.

daddymin send you $120

daddymin: be proud of your body baby, its beautiful

daddymin send you $170

jisung eyes read over the comments section. he swear he received many comments but the comments from user daddymin really take his attention. and, that person is the only one who keep funding him, even all jisung did was talking and not anything to pleasure the horny boys there.

"youre funding me too much" jisung said, his voice become small

user2628: stop the talking, show me your ass already
jjk97: do you think this is iglive? show us some action

jisung sweat nervously.

"im sorry, this is my first time doing this... i swear i will show you guys something better next time"

daddymin: it's fine baby, i love hearing your voice

daddymin send you $65
daddymin send you $40
daddymin send you $130

"thankyou for today, see you again soon... sorry"

jisung quickly ended the live. he wasnt used to this. he wasnt used to attention. he wasnt used to someone compliments him. this is a new world for him.