13.

jisung woke up first that day, his eyes directly looked at minho who are still sound asleep. jisung takes in the details from minho's feline visual. how can you still beautiful while sleeping?

jisung then take his phone from the night stand, taking photos of minho sleeping. jisung smiles, remembering how soft and warm minho was last night with his friends. eventhough he was not closed to any of the boys, he still talks and jokes with them. making jisung's heart warm.

jisung noticed theres still few minutes before minho's alarm blast off, making him sigh that they will be separated again.

jisung scoot closer to minho, minho's hand immediately make his way to jisung slim waist, making jisung shudders. he then rest his head on minho's chest, relaxing as he heard the steady heartbeat. he stay like that for few minutes.

"morning minho," jisung greet as minho eyes flutters open.

"morning sunshine," minho's voice still hoarse, but he still manage to give his boyfriend a soft smiles.

minho then hug the younger closer, pressing his lips on the forehead. making jisung breathe steadily, feeling his butterflies alive.

"go take a bath, you need to go to work"

minho whine at that, pulling jisung closer to him. "dont want, i just want to cuddles you today"

"minho, as much as i like that, you still need to work..."

minho huffed at the comment, making few noises before he sit at the bed.

"why are you wake up early today?" minho asked, realizing that jisung actually woke up at such hour.

"just feel like too, and, i want to see you go to work"

"oh! so husband" minho said, smirking at the shy jisung.

"tsk, just go get ready now! im going downstair to check on my friends"

;;

"morning mrs.yoo," jisung greet as he sees mrs.yoo at the living room, cleaning the furnitures.

"oh, morning sweetheart!"

jisung smiles before he walk to the bedrooms where his friends slept. quietly, he push the first bedroom, his eyes then greet by a sight that not what he expected....

are they... you know... dating?

not wanting to bother the couples, he immediately goes to the second room. changbin has woken up meanwhile felix still fast asleep. oh! they shared room. jisung smirk, thinking he has topic now to tease felix.

"morning changbin," jisung said and a small morning was heard from changbin.

"wake felix up, later we will have breakfast together!" jisung said, closing back the door after changbin nodded his head.

jisung then walk to the third room, no sight of chan was seen. he immediately walk to mrs.yoo who are now making pancakes for the boys, "um mrs.yoo, have you seen chan?"

"oh! chan already going back to his home this morning, he said he need to get ready for work!"

jisung nodded his head, oh right. he actually forgot that chan work with minho.

"ah, okay! thankyou"

jisung walk back to the first room, contemplating whether he should wake the boys or not. seeing them sleeping so closed and sweet is making jisung want to see more but his stomach isnt helping at this moment. he need to wake the cuddling boys and have his breakfast with them.