17.

tw // character death, mention of blood 

"my parents was killed. because of me"

that word ring inside jisung's head much harder than he thought it will. he has no idea about this, minho never said anything nor mrs.yoo or mr. park...

jisung doesnt know what to say, he feels sorry, he really did. but he knows words cant comfort minho. jisung quickly wrapped a hug, which minho fall into jisung's embrace. letting minho softly cries on his shoulder. they stay like that for few more minutes, just jisung patting minho's back here and there. no words coming out from both of them, just minho sniffles was heard.

"you okay?" jisung asked as soon as they broke off from the hug, minho lowered his head, nodded.

"sorry... for that" minho shyly said, he never cries in front of people before, he have no idea doing so was so therapeutic.

"no, no, its fine" jisung reassure.

minho take a deep breathe, holding jisung's hand, asking for strength from the younger.

"do you want to know? why it happened?" minho asked, eyes looking for jisung

"only if you want to tell me,"

minho smiles, feeling blessed that jisung was not the type to force him or anything.

"it happened roughly 4 years ago, at here" minho eyes wandering around, before he smiles.

"you know, i actually have one step brother? he is 3years older than me, my step-mom's son from her first marriage"

jisung honestly, have no idea of that.

"after my dad married her, they started to live here... which im just cool since i really have no problem with it, as long as my dad happy then so am i"

"my relationship with my step brother, jaewoo, was great at first... he helped me alot with my school works, and he also one of the most reliable person ive met... he helped me alot with business, since i really have no interest in it"

minho smiles, remembered the time when he and jaewoo made great memories, his smile died when his mind started wandering.

"we used to invite friends to come here to play, or just casually hang out... we loves having people here, my dad has been encouraging me since i was kid that i need to create friendship and relationship with lot of people, since we dont know what will occur in the future, maybe some of them could help..."

how he missed his nagging father.

"one day, my dad started to talk about letting his son take his spot at the company, so, i really thought he meant by that was jaewoo hyung. which i really have no problem with it, since i wasnt that interested in business before"

"that time, my mom and jaewoo hyung already gone to sleep when my dad suddenly came to my room and asked whether ive ready myself to take his spot. i was surprised, ive always thought it was jaewoo hyung..."

minho take a deep breathe,

"that's when me and jaewoo hyung started to not get along, i just distanced myself from him and so does him... i dont know whether my dad has told him or not but it just happened, he didnt like to be with me anymore"

"it goes on and on for few months, everything fall apart. me and him will constantly having a physical fight without my dad knowing. both of us will be covered with bruises and scars everyday. its the most stupidest thing ever ive made in my life"

"it worsen when he started to yell at me, saying that im stupid and cant handle the company well as he did... i was threatened by that so i said back that i will prove to him that im better"
"so stupid, i dont even know why we fight over that... guess, just some ego going on there, to be my dad's favourite, to get compliments"