25.

"from what i examines, his body temperature and his heartbeats rates rise up before he faint. and, his friend explained that the patient actually shaking the whole time, which make me to conclude something has triggers him to have a sudden panic attack. and since the heartbeat raise pretty high and abnormal in a short amount of time, the patient most likely need to continue taking medicines" the doctor carefully explained at minho,

"oh okay, but doctor, is he okay now?"

"yes, he is stable now. but, he might need to stay here a day or two"

"um, can i change him to the vip room?"

"you can asked the nurses at the front counter to change it for you... for now, i hope you can let the patient take a rest"

"ah okay! thanks doctor"

minho let out a relief sigh. thank god, jisung is stable now. after few seconds, minho immediately walk to the counter, asking the nurse to change jisung to any vip room that still available.

after finished doing the payment and all, minho saw felix sitting by himself at the couch. probably, still shocked on what had happened.

"you okay, felix?" minho asked, making the younger startled

"ah, yes...maybe"

"can you tell me what exactly happened?"

felix take a deep breathe. his eyes look scared and anxious, making minho pity the said boy

"he was okay when we are at home... he then decided to take a break and drink coffee or something like that, he said theres a cafe near your office so... we made a decision to go there"

"as soon as we enter the cafe, i saw him started to tremble. i asked him if hes fine, but he just nodded his head... as we arrived at the counter to order, one of the worker recognizes him but he denies it was him... it makes me weird out for seconds on why jisung dont want to tell him the truth..."

"he started shaking at that point, so i hold his hand... and it was dead cold, his face is all pale, that was the first time i saw him like that. he started breathing fast at that point"

"not long after that, he suddenly said he want to sit, so i said yes since im aftaid too seeing him like that... as he walked to the seat, he fainted"

"i-im sorry minho, is this my fault?" felix quickly said,

"no-no... it's not your fault, dont worry felix" minho smiles, reassuring the latter

"may i asked, is the one who recognized jisung has scars under his eyes?"

felix eyes went wide, "so, you did know him too!! because yes, as far as i remember, he did have a scar under his right eyes"

minho hissed at that.

"you probably know him too," minho quietly said, anger started to rising up inside him.

felix went panic for seconds, "wait... but i dont know him??"

"that's jihoon, i bet jisung have told you about him"

that's all it take for felix to realizes what actually had happened at jisung. and felix sure, he has never want to punch someone until today.

"anyways felix, the doctor told me earlier that jisung need to continue taking medicines... so, i assumed he did took before right? when did he stopped?"

"uh, i think he stopped taking it after he met you... i noticed he no longer going to hospital for his medicine and he seems to be alot more in control after that"

after he met me... that will be 2months, he stopped taking medicines in 2months.

"and felix, you can go home now... i can take care of him, and dont worry, i've called someone to drive you to the house"

"ah.. okay, please make sure jisung is okay and tell him im sorry,"

minho smiles, slowly patting the latter's back.

well now, he need plans.

"excuse me sir, we've changed the room for the patient you said earlier, you can follow me to go there" one of the nurse said, waking minho up from his daydream

"ah, yes, sure.." minho slowly get up, following the nurse to somewhere minho assumed the VIP suite are.

jisung still sound asleep when minho get into the said room, he slowly take a sit near the bed.

his eyes slowly darted to the table next to the bed, few bottles of medicines on top of it

"it seems like i have so much more that i dont know about you...." minho mumbles as he plays with jisung's nails (just like that one vid if u get me)
"but, dont worry, i have things arranged..."

"just, i hope you will get happier after this, sorry i cant protect you..."

without noticing, a tears fall from minho's eyes. he swear, he isnt this sentimental before, but looking at his lovely boyfriend getting hurt make his heart broken to pieces.

"i love you baby, take care..." minho said, slowly approaching jisung's forehead to plant a kiss.

minho then fished out his phone from the pocket, he exactly know what he have to do now.

"hello chan, i want you to dig some more about the cafe jihoon's owned, everything. dont leave anything out. give me all the information by tomorrow, thanks"

minho sigh. he need to put an end at this.

he have to.