6.

jisung was a coward. that for sure. as soon as he realized that he actually have real feelings towards minho, he felt awkward. he felt restless. so, that night, he was wide awake, just like any other nights but this time, his mind was thinking about minho.

he dont even reply to any minho's texts. as soon as he woke up this morning, he was terrified, because his mind just keep visioning minho. he was fucked up for real. this cant be true. i cant fall for him....

jisung sit at the couch, joining felix who are now watching a cartoon, which jisung didnt pay attention on. his minds wandering around, and felix noticed that.

"you okay sung?" felix asked, his eyes shows that he's concern.

jisung slowly look at felix, smiles. no exact word, because he still doesnt know what he feelings right now.

am i okay? or am i not?

"anyways, hyunjin, seungmin and jeongin are coming later... i forgot to tell you last night"

jisung eyes lit up "oh! what are you guys planning to do?"

felix pouted his lips "um,, i dont know yet, gossiping? or just watching movies? also, are you home? because jeongin says he want to meet you"

jisung nod his head enthusiastically. who doesnt know jeongin? everyone knows that baby. he was like, a younger brother to jisung. eventhough he havent meet the latter face to face and just casually texting from time to time, he can assure that jeongin is a sweet boy.

"what time are they coming? im going to take shower" jisung asked, anticipating

felix's eyes look over at the clock, "um... around 20minutes from now?"

with that jisung fly around the living room quickly go to shower, making felix laugh at jisung's dramatic ass.

;;

minho ♥
baby
why arent you answering my text?
i know you read it
:(
have i do something wrong?

jisung didnt reply. no, it wasnt minho's fault. it was his. it was himself. his feelings, his heart, his mind. him.

as soon as jisung walk out of the room, he was greet by 3 other men which he assume was hyunjin, jeongin and seungmin. judging from afar, jisung immediately knows which one is hyunjin. he was literally glowing like a god he is. meanwhile jeongin have been smiling since the seconds he get into the house, showing his adorable smiles, jisung's heart melt at that. so, last but not least, the one who he didnt recognize must be seungmin... he has a great features, he dresses well too..

"oh hye, im jisung! felix's roommates"

all three of them focus on jisung, "yeah we know you, felix always talked about you" the seungmin guy said, making jisung smiles.

"bad things or good things?" jisung asked again, getting himself comfortable around the new peoples.

"mostly good things,,," this time hyunjin reply

"i have always wanted to meet you hyung! you seem cool" jeongin shyly said, making jisung want to pinch those cheeky cheeks.

"enough talking, any ideas what should we do today?" felix asked, making all of them fall into silent.

thinking on the best way to create memories.

"are you guys sleeping here?" felix asked again

and those three boys look at each other "we can go home, but if you want us to stay then we will" seungmin answers to that