9.

[smut warning]

"are you sure babe?" minho asked one more time, and it definitely didnt help jisung who are now mad blushing

"do it, for god sake" is all jisung reply

minho then sit, "take off your shirt," minho command, sending cold to jisung's spine. hes doing it!!

as jisung take of his shirt, minho also did the same, told you theres no need to wear one today ;)

minho immediately push jisung on the bed, jisung groan at the sudden harsh touch.

jisung feel small, he has never shown his body to anyone else before, well, not in real life, he feels insecure. looking at minho's firm and toned body didnt help at all. he feels like he want to hide.

"your body are so pretty baby, just as i imagine but better" minho said, his eyes savoring the views

minho climb on top of jisung, giving jisung a peck before he moves to jisung's ears. slowly bit the earlobe and making his way down to jisung's neck. jisung is a mess now, the sudden contact is too much for him.

minho spend his glorious time on jisung's necks. keep sucking on it to marks his owned terittory.

minho pull out after minutes he suck on the flesh, jisung's blushing hard right now.

"fuck youre pretty! i cant believe youre mine baby" minho said, before his lips catch on jisung's lips again. both of them kiss for few more minutes.

no doubt, both of them are having boner now. its been a long time since both boys have touched themselves so having this kind of contact is making the adrenaline inside their body worked up much faster.

minho then humping on jisung's which make both of them moan. both boys still have their boxers on, having the fabric hitting on their hard dicks isnt helping. the burning sensation they felt are just too much.

"d-daddy"

minho's cock twitched at that. god this boy aint playing he really makes me crazy

"i want to suck you" jisung said, making minho stared at him before giving the boy a pat on his head,

"sure babyboy"

jisung eagerly make his way to be ontop of minho. jisung then immediately pull off minho's boxer, making minho's dick twitch at the sudden cold air hitting it.

jisung stared in awe. the fuck he so big for?

he then let his cold hand touch the dick. making minho hissed. jisung noticed the precum on the head, so jisung decided to lick it clean.

"f-fuck" is all minho said as he feels a wet tounge licking his dick. his eyes met jisung as jisung bobbed his head up and down, fucking sexy

this is jisung first time to suck someone's cock. yes, he has sucked on dildo before but having a real throbbing cock sliding down his throat is different. it feels amazing.

"b-baby stop, i dont want to cum yet" minho warn jisung, making jisung slow down before freeing the dick from his mouth with a string of saliva.
"fuck babyboy, youre so sexy like that" minho said, patting his side to let jisung lay next to him.

minho then connect their lips again,

"can i return the favor?" minho smirk as jisung nodded, shy.

minho then flipped jisung, making his ass in the air.

"stay right there, daddy taking few things"

jisung shivers at the command. he fucking lives for this daddy kink

jisung moan as he feels something inside his hole. just to realized that minho his fingering him. that was fucking good.

jisung eyes dilated as minho keep pumping and adding his fingers inside him.

"oh my god, daddy, keep going"

minho take no times before he keep putting his fingets deeper and deeper. making jisung moaning mess at that. he has never have someone else fingers inside him, now, having minho's long fingers is making him crazy.

jisung groan as minho pulled out his fingers.

"get on all fours, put your head on the pillow as support, okay baby?" minho said.

jisung obeyed at the command, his eyes look over minho who are now applying the lube on his cock.

minho then massage jisung's shoulder abit before he make his way down to jisung's ass. he spit on the hole few times, before resting his tounge on it. jisung feels the sensation he has never felt before. minho is eating his ass, theres no way in hell he would have imagine it.

minho other hand are bust stroking jisung's cock, making jisung drunk on the double sensation.

"tell me if it's hurt okay babe? im going to do it now"

jisung just hummed, anticipating.

jisung feels his head right on his hole before he feels that minho started to push forward.

"s-stop... wait, its hurt" jisung said, tears forming on his eyes. minho barely get inside him, well, its not his fault that minho is THAT big

minho stop for a while, relaxing himself as he wait for jisung's green light.

"go on, but slowly" jisung says, and minho did the right exact thing as jisung told.

jisung feels his ass was filled with minho's. "move" jisung said,

minho started to move, at first it was slow but as things got hotter, minho go into full speed, the only thing that was heard are jisung and his moans, the sound of their breathing and the sound of his balls slapping into jisung's.

"daddy, there,, hit me there!" jisung said as minho hit his prostate.

minho started to push as far as he can and keep hitting the prostate.

"oh fuck daddy i want to come, minho please faster god" jisung was rambling at this point, he feels so good.

"wait baby, im cumming with you"

both of them started to breathe heavily, their dicks started to grow big as they feels theyre cumming.

jisung cum first, wetting the mattress with his cum. minho immediately pull his dick out, turn jisung over before he come right on top of jisung's stomach.

that was the greatest view jisung has ever seen. seeing minho sweating like crazy, with flush on his face. nothing could beat this.

minho lays down next to jisung, kissing the latter again. both take a minutes to catch their breathe.

"how was your first time?" minho asked, his eyes studying jisung's feautures.

"couldn't asked for more" blushed creep on jisung's cheeks.

"im glad"

"you shouldve called me daddy more, i like it" minho said, breaking the silence

"oh god, no! that was embarrassing"

"why would it? we are boyfriends now, we should be shy about things like this... right baby?"

"still no. unless we are in bed then i will" jisung said, smiling.

"speaking of that, do you still will live with felix after this?"

oh. jisung havent thought of that.

"maybe? i cant let him stay alone... unless..."

"unless what?"

"shhh, you dont need to know"

with that, minho frowned and jisung just laugh at him.

maybe, this all he need.

a minho by his side.