19.

"mr. jackson, han jisung and his friend are here" one of the assistant said, after knocking at the hard wooden door.

"let them in,"

both jisung and changbin walk inside the said room after the assistant open the door. jisung and changbin look around the room, searching for jackson before their eyes voluntarily stop at the corner. smiling jackson greet them, with his hand holding a cup of coffee.

"hi, i assume youre han jisung?" jackson said, pointing exactly at jisung

jisung smiles, slightly nodded his head.

"shit, i know minho's taste so well... anyways you two, come sit here"

changbin making the eyes at jisung as jackson mentioned minho, knowing so well it was minho is the one who recommended them to jackson.

both of them nervously sit at the couch, watching at jackson who are now walking towards them.

"why do you two look so tense? dont worry, im not going to do anything harsh hahaha" jackson said softly, showing his soft smiles. making both changbin and jisung relax a little bit.

"we are... nervous? you know, talking with you... who doesnt know jackson wang, founder of 9 dream's studio, even standing here is such a big honour" jisung said,

"hahaha dont be, i dont think we have big age gap, so, please be comfortable around me"

changbin smiles at that, feel somewhat relax as jackson said that.

"anyways, minho talk so highly about you and your team... please tell me more" jackson lean forward, showing he is invested to hear the story.

"ah so, we consist 3 people, me, seo changbin (pointing at binnie) and bang chan. chan currently working at minho's company..."

"ah! the blonde aussie guy? he's cute"

jisung eyes immediately look at changbin, same as the latter. sending a secret smiles at that.

"we called 3racha, and each one of us have our owned signature name... um, we started to make a group roughly 3years ago, we found each other soundcloud and decided to meet"

"after the first meet, we instantly connected and feel comfortable that we decided to continue our work as three and we once a week rented a small studio near to our places to work on musics, you know, since we dont have proper place yet"

jisung nudge changbin's side, asking the latter to continue which make changbin flustered for few seconds before he slightly cough, taking jackson's attention to him.

"um, for the type of genre we make, we mostly talk about social issues, teenagers and sometimes we do track about loves or romance, but no so much since our targeted audiences is teens.."

"dont get us wrong, its not a rebel type of song, more to giving hope and motivational? kind of songs..? yeah like that"

"but, we ready to experiment and explore more to create musics..."

changbin said, smiling as he wrapped his little talk, proud.

"um, sounds interesting... do you bring along your lyrics or songs for me to hear?"

jisung's hand immediately get busy, saying of course for few times as he bring out his laptop and his notebooks. changbin also did the same,

jisung then played one of the track that he proud of, as the music started to play, jisung started to get anxious. his hand started to sweat. lot of what ifs playing in his mind. he is playing one of his song at jackson wang! one of the most respected and young composer, lyricist, singer, and also owner of the company that leading in musics industry. jisung try to learn jackson's expression but none to avail.

he dont even say a word as he plays the second track, the third track,the fourth track... changing his focus to changbin's now, it still the same. the expressionless face. as soon as jackson sit straight, jisung faced changbin. dont know what should he say or ask.

"seo changbin, besides writing lyrics, are you working?" he asked,

"uh, i worked at my aunt's restaurant just to support myself to pay rent and so on..."

he nodded his head, eyes lookat jisung now, "you, han jisung?"

"um no. i dont work, this is my only hope..."

jackson smiles, nodded his head.

"can you please excuse me for seconds?" jackson asked, and both of then immediately nodded their heads as watching jackson walk toward his table.

"do you think we pull off?" jisung asked, almost whispering at changbin

"i dont know man, i dont come prepared or anything... im still thinking this is a dream" changbin said, clearly still in dazed.

their eyes then look back at jackson, who are now speaking through the intercom.

what they heard next definitely not what they expected, but they still grateful and happy nonetheless.

"eunjoo, please prepare three new tables at our free room also add 3 new computer, we will have new workers soon"

;;

jisung
babe
i got the job
we got the job
JDJFDJFJKDJDKD
THANK YOU SO MUCH BABY
I OWE IT TO YOUU
I PROMISE I WILL GIVE YOU KISSES, CUDDLES YOU EVERYNIGHT

minho ❤
oh!!!
im glad you did <33
and yes please
i miss your kisses and huggies
im so happy for you babyy
and no, i dont do much
i just recommend you and im sure
he take you in because of YOU
not me

jisung
nonetheless
im so happy!!!
oh,
changbin and chan will joined too
i will be full time worker
changbin can decide whether he want to be part timer and still work at his aunt's restaurant or be full time worker...
as for chan
he will be part time worker!
now we have proper studio to work in
im so glad <33

minho ❤
youre so precious baby,,
i wish i was there to give you kisses
im so proud of you,
remember that!

jisung
i will!
and i will wait for you tonight
going to give you kisses!!
and im not going to complain on how many and how long you want to kiss me
but

minho ❤
but...?

jisung
no further than kisses and huggies.

minho ❤
:(((
um
a light blowjob?
can...?

jisung
no.
because i dont trust you will stick to JUST BLOWJOB
im sure you will asked for more
i know you well, mr. minho

minho ❤
JDJDHSKDJJD
ugh fine
love you babe,
take care!
see you soon <33