23.

[a/n: the jihoon i used in this story has nothing to do with svt's woozi and former wanna one's jihoon. please create your own jihoon based on ur imagination ]

minho shouldnt feel bothered by that but its been 3days and he still feel restless. he doesnt know what he's afraid of since he believes jisung but it just natural for him to get anxious.

he sit by his chair, waiting for chan to come in as he has called the aussie to stop by his office.

"yeah minho? u called me?" chan said after he knocking the door, knowing that its not anything formal or related to work, that's why he just casually call his friend by name.

"chan, help me please?" minho said urgently, not really wanting to waste his time.

chan furrowed his eyebrows, sit by the chair as he wait minho to continue his words.

"um, few days ago, jisung told me about this one guy... well, its not like jisung has serious relationship with him or anything, i just, worried..."

"well, it was natural to all boyfriends to feel worried if their owned boyfriend talked about other guy... so, what u exactly worried about?"

"he... he has done bad things at jisung before, so, i just, dont know? i want to find that guy and put him behind bars" minho said, expressionless

chan shocked at that, "what... has he done.....to make you want to do that..."

"um, that's what i cant tell you. and, ive never done this.... how do i put someone in jail? or, firstly, how do i meet him?"

"the fuck minho? u asked me? did you think i have involve in something like this before??"

minho look at chan, unamused.

chan clear his throat, "okay, m-maybe i did before... but its all in past! i've vowed to myself to not involved in things like this..."

minho sigh, "chan, this is not dirty thing if its mean helping your owned friend to put someone behind bars because of the bad things the person did"

chan contemplates for few seconds, looking to his right and left and sometimes bite his fingers. thinking whether it was okay for him to help minho. it's been so long since chan involved in something like this

"uh, fine, what his name? how his look? any possible job? his height? his figure?" chan asked, getting ready to take mental notes.

"jihoon, im not sure the surname, i've met him at the chinese restaurant down the street... so i will said, he look around 5'9" tall, not so skinny but no so buff... oh, i noticed a scar at his right cheek's, just below the eyes" minho said, trying to force anything he remembers.

chan squinted his eyes, trying to remember if he knows anyone name jihoon that fit the description minho gave

"did you know his age?"

"um.. from what jisung told me, i think he probably older than jisung... maybe, around our age?"

"hm okay, i will asked my friends later and i will asked you if anything" chan said,

"aight, thankyou chan! i know i can trust you"

"yeah yeah, whatever"

;;

"changbin hyung, how is felix?" jisung asked suddenly as they both working on lyrics.

"suddenly?" changbin asked back, not wanting to sound flustered at the sudden question.

"i just want to know, it's been awhile since i meet him.." jisung said, smirking

"uh, he's fine i guess? he look abit tired these days, but other than that, he look just fine"

"why would he look tired? that he start a job or something?" jisung asked again, curious.

"oh yeah! forgot to tell you, he right now help at my aunt's restaurant..." changbin said, smiling sheepishly

jisung nodded his head at that,

"oh! one more question"

changbin pay attention again at jisung,

"are you guys... dating yet?"

changbin choked on air at that, he knows jisung will asked him sooner or later, but he just didnt expect it to be this SOON.

"why you always curious about us?" changbin asked again, trying to not look blush at that.

"i asked you first, dude! answer me first!" jisung said back in his playful tone. changbin has never want to run away this fast in his life.

"no. we arent dating"

jisung pout at that, "why the fuck you still didnt man up and asked him out???"

"why is this my fault now?"

"youre so dense... just asked him to eat with you and he will probably be happy for the rest of his life"

changbin stop doing his work for awhile, his eyes darted back to jisung,

"wait... do you mean, he likes me back?"

jisung look at changbin, not even smiling, "i hate the fact that youre so slow"

with that, jisung get out from the room, getting some drinks for himself. leaving changbin, confused with his own life.