21.

"baby you okay?" minho asked jisung as they both settle down in their bedroom. jisung has been quiet since their dinner, it was odd for minho since jisung always talkative, especially after eating. so, watching jisung being suspiciously quiet, make minho feel anxious.

"did i do something wrong earlier? has i said something?" minho asked again as he sit closer to jisung, trying to learn any emotion from the latter.

jisung however still silent. eyes looking at his own fingers, not dare to look at minho. he was contemplating, whether it is the best time to talk with minho or not. jisung knew, if he didnt, he will feel terrible for the rest of his week, heck, months even if he didnt speak up.

but, jisung know it wasnt the right time to talk about it with minho. not when he knows that minho have his own problems, with the office and all, which is for jisung, much more important than his past.

"no, im fine... just, tired" jisung said, slowly.

"are you sure? because i know that wasnt the case" minho said again, his hand now holding jisung's cold hand.

jisung nodded his head slowly, maybe, he can still endure all this.

minho sigh, knowing exactly that his boyfriend is lying. it makes minho upset that jisung didnt trust him enough to talk about it, but at the same time, he know, whatever going on inside jisung's head right now, he need times.

"im going to take shower first, take some rest" minho said making his way to the bathroom.

jisung finally let out a sigh. he tries to close his eyes, but it just went terrible. jisung thought he finally over it after he have minho, creating new and fresh memories with minho. but after seeing the guy at the restaurant tonight, he doesnt know that he actually still not fully forget him, it reminded him of the past. of him. of them.

jisung
lixie
r u still up?

lixie
ofcourse!
why?
do u need anything?

jisung
it comes again

lixie
what comes again?

jisung
that thoughts
that feelings
that memories

lixie
shit
jisung
:(
are you okay?
do you want to come over
or do you want to stay here?
have u talk with minho?

jisung
i dont know if im okay or not
i have mixed feelings rn
and no, im fine staying here
for now...
also nope
idk how to start it
u know, its not easy.

lixie
but sungie
i know its hard
but you need to tell him
he have the rights to know
and, i think keeping it up any longer doesnt gave u any good
im worried about you, sungie
:(

jisung
will try
when im ready, i guess
just not today
thanks though
i gtg lixie, goodnight
<3

lixie
tell me if anything!
im always be here for youu
take care sungie,
<33

jisung sigh again as he put his phone at the night stand. his head wandering around again, eyes closed. he feels completely terrible.

that night minho dont questions him again, right after jisung take his showers, they both just ended up cuddling. even minho noticed that jisung mood was off the whole night, minho hope his cuddles can ease him at any points.

minho sings lullaby that night, its not usual for him to do so, but he just feels like he need to. and thank god, jisung isnt complaining, instead, jisung was sound asleep after few minutes.

minho softly smiles as he looking at now sleeping jisung. a soft snores escaped his plump lips, making minho's heart sore at the adorable sight. as he closely examining jisung's, his eyes slowly drifting to close, put him to sleep.

after about 3hours them fall asleep, minho heard a sobbing sounds. faintly saying few things like "im sorry" "help me" for few times. minho's eyes wide open as he saw jisung was crying in his sleep, having a bad dream.

minho immediately sit, trying to shake jisung's body slowly to wake him up but jisung's cries just went louder and louder, minho was beyond panic.

"jisung... b-baby! wake up!!!"

jisung's breathe started to get faster, making him shaking at some point,

"j-jisung!!!! baby, it's me, minho! baby please wake up!!" minho repeat that for few more times, his hand busy trying to shake jisung's awake.

few minutes after, jisung's started to open his eyes, tears still flowing down to his cheeks. he looks confused for few seconds before his eyes caught the nervous and pale minho infront of him. jisung let out a relief sigh.

"baby... youre worrying me... are you okay?" minho asked again, slowly hugging jisung closed to him, patting his back.

jisung didnt reply anything, instead he just cry on minho's shoulder.

"sorry, just, nightmare..." jisung said as he calm himself down.

minho didnt believed that either, no way in hell that was only nightmare. minho sure, it has something to do with whatever going on inside his mind.

the next morning, jisung wake up around 12pm, feeling his eyes sore from the crying last night. he sigh before his mind goes to panic mode. fuck! work!!

as jisung take his phone, he notice that there is a sticky note next to his phone.

i hope u feel better!
i have informed woojin that u take your day off today <3
i will come home early today, lets talk about it :) dont forget to eat and take enough rest..
love u babe <3

your handsome and sweet bf,
minho

jisung smiles. he feels terrible for not telling minho in the first place when he knows, minho will always care for him.

jisung
thank you for ur sweet note,
im sorry for keeping it from you
such a selfish :(
anyway, yes,
im ready to talk it w you tonight..

minho ❤
awh <33
its fine,
im ready if youre ready :')
eat okay?
take enough rest!
take care

jisung
ofcourse i will,
take care too
thanks again,
im so lucky to met you,

minho love ❤
no, that's wrong
I AM lucky to have you
(。>﹏<。)

jisung
we are lucky to have each other
(*'︶'*)ฅ♡

jisung immediately take his long needed shower, preparing himself to finally open up at minho.

it wasnt easy.

but he have to.