14.

its been 2hours and half since his friends already going back to their own respective home, leaving jisung alone. he already had his lunch and have a real fun conversation with mr.park, where the man just went on and on about his childhood life. jisung isnt the one to complain, he enjoys listening to the stories so he got deeper context of life whenever he want to write a songs.

he have been playing with soonie, doongie and dori since. eventhough he still confused which one is soonie and which is doongie, he still manage to play with all of them together. dont tell minho though, he did give special treatment at dori.

after somewhat felt like hours to jisung, he then get out from the cats' room, wandering around the house. took noticed that minho has 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom and 2 garden. jisung suddenly feel blessed, never in his mind he got to imagine himself inside a darn big house.

he then settle down at the living room, fishing out his phone from his pocket. scrolling twitter and instagram just to let his mouth let out a sigh again. he is truly boring.

jisung
minho :(
when will you be at home
im so bored
and i miss you
the others have gone to their home
im alone now
i miss you

minho ❤
awh baby
i dont think i will back early today
:((
i have few things that need to be settle
and i miss you too

jisung
:(((
now youre making me sadder
im used to be having u all the time
now im so bored and i need a hug

minho ❤
baby
why r you so clingy today
oh god
i wish i can hug u too
and kisses you.
shit
now i miss you too :(

jisung
then
come home early!!!!!

minho ❤
babe
i forgot to tell you
meanwhile u waited for me
i have presents for you 🎁

jisung
what presents

minho ❤
go to our bedroom
and to my closet
next to my shoes rack
at the very top
there's like 5bags,
look inside it ;)
its all yours

jisung immediately walk upstairs to the said room, his eyes read and look for the place again. he was beyond excited. as soon as he saw the said bags, he immediately take the chair and put it infront of the rack. please spare him he small

after few minutes struggling getting the bags on his tiny hands, he then walk quickly to the bed. taking a few deep breathe, taking a 5 bags from the top shelf isnt a good sport.

jisung
havent seen it yet
but i hate you
for putting the bags on the very
top shelf
bold of you to assume i can reach there

minho ❤
that's the point
so you cant see my surprises sooner
anyways,
take your time
i hope u like it
<33

jisung smiles at that, okay he has a point. he then take the 1st bag and put it infront of him, his eyes lit up, excited and anxious on what have minho bought for him.

his eyes then filled with tears, oh this bitch. his eyes curiously flipped the hoodie around, recognizing this very hoodie. it was exactly the hoodie that jisung want when they both went to shopping last time. the white hoodie that will cost him a thousand. his eyes filled with tears and his heart filled with loves towards minho. how the fuck this bitch knew? as jisung recalled, he didnt tell minho about the hoodie nor minho saw him looking at the hoodie...