2.

"oh hey jisung! sorry im late, my boss kinda being a bitch today"

jisung smiles, his eyes averted to the blonde smiling guy infront of him. he was used to the latter being late.

"what did he want you to do this time?" jisung asked, eyes back to the laptop on his lap

"the usual,, he said i didnt used the right formats to write the letters for the company... like, sir, ive been doing that for 3years and half??"

jisung chuckles at that, "maybe your boss wasnt in the mood?"

"minho? mood? that bitch will never have the RIGHT MOOD"

"that's fine chan, maybe he will one day? perhaps he just stressed. like you said before, the company right now are doing some collab project with other big companies right? give him time maybe"

chan sighed, okay, maybe jisung was right at that. minho just want everything to be perfect, and this time, their company is at stake, he cant make any mistakes.

"anyways sungie, where's changbin?" chan asked

"he was here earlier, i think he went to grab some foods maybe?" jisung said, his fingers still actively pressing the keyboards

chan nodded before taking out his equipment (his laptop, books, stationaries)

"what song are you on now?" chan asked

jisung stop for awhile, scrolling back to the top "the mixtape that we didnt gave name yet, i just fixed some lyrics here and there..."

"oh okay, show me after you done!"

jisung smiles at chan, eyes back to the laptop.

;;

jisung loves composing. he has always want to be one. he has been working hard to get into his dream university but life wasnt on his side that time. he was thankful though that he met chan and changbin through soundcloud. from somewhat that jisung thought will always be dream is going to be reality soon.

but, no matter how good and meaningful the lyrics is but since theyre still underground, it will be hard to make a living based on that.

jisung knew, chan worked at one of his friend company. not like chan didnt asked jisung to work there too everytime they need employee it just, jisung think he didnt suit office work. he didnt like to be controlled.

meanwhile changbin is working at the restaurant, helping his auntie. it was nice though, jisung always get free foods whenever he goes there.

jisung is the problem. he want to find a job. but everything just doesnt suit him. he want a flexible time, he hates socializing with peoples. so, he better off laying down on his bed everyday. rethink his life choices.

its not like felix, chan and changbin hasnt advice jisung to actually work, they tried many time actually but jisung just hard headed.

;;

changbin tap chan's shoulder, making the older pulling his earphone off

"chan, lets get going now. it's already pass 1am"

chan look over at the clock not far from him. he sigh.

"where's jisung" chan asked and changbin just point at the couch. there he saw jisung sleeping, with laptop still on. both of them smiles.

"jisung, wake up"

jisung's eyes stirred open. looking around the environment and notice that chan and changbin tidying their stuff. he look over his phone, his eyes went wide. for how long does he sleep?