8.

"before we talk, can we eat first? im hungry" jisung said as soon as both of them arrived at minho's mansion

"of course babe, mrs.yoo cooked many foods today"

as soon as minho locked his door, he then hold jisung's hand, walking hand in hand to the kitchen. it was the simplest thing ever, but it make jisung's heart skipped a beat. he is sucker for holding hands

"eat as much as you want babe, fill your stomach!"

jisung squeal as soon as he saw the foods that was prepared on the kitchen's table. all of his favorite foods was there, he will definitely eat till he full.

"mrs.yoo is a good cook, i envy you because you got to eat these delicious foods everyday" jisung said, his cheeks full with foods. adorable.

"you can eat here everyday, i wont mind" minho offers

"i like the idea of it... but felix will be alone then"

"bring felix along with you,"

jisung eyes lit up, "are you for real?"

"of course baby, but, you cant act lovey dovey with him or i will be angry"

jisung snickers at that "you jealous bitch"

both of them laugh at that. everything just feels right. as if they didnt have any problems last night. its like, the problems gone whenever theyre together.

"tell me, how do you know chan" jisung asked as he put his plates at the sink

"he's my worker? has he really never talk about his boss before? i thought every workers i had at least ONCE badmouth me"

jisung become silent for awhile. naw wait a minute.

minho is chan's boss????

"wait shit. youre his boss?" jisung eyes wide open,

minho smirk, nodding his head.

"why i've never think about that before? i think chan has always talked about 'minho this minho that' but its never ring in my head?" jisung yelled in disbelief

"im so dumb, god"

"yea, i know that babe..."

jisung then hit minho's head, making an angry yet cute face. just making minho fall for him deeper.

"when did you know im friend with chan?"

"he posted a picture of you with your other studio friends, i was totally freaked out when i noticed it was you..."

jisung nodded his head,

"you do music jisung? why i never knew?"

"theres much more things that you dont know about me, minho"

;;

both of them decided to take shower first before having their little serious talk. jisung has been waiting for minho since he already done showering. jisung wearing an oversized white tee with a short.

not long after, minho come out from the bathroom, looking sexy as hell. his hair still wet from the showering, the water dripping down to his uncover chest, making it way to minho's packs.
jisung eyes wide open at the view. what the fuck

"are you trying to seduce me lee minho?" jisung said, but his eyes still at minho's toned body.

minho smirk, drying his hair for few seconds before he sit close next to the pale jisung, "why? is it working?" minho said, half whispers.