4.

knock knock

"sir, it's morning already. breakfast is done!"

both minho and jisung woke up at the sudden voice coming from the outside. minho just hummed loudly, giving hint that he actually have woken up.

minho eyes darted to the still sleepy jisung beside him, his lips then break into a small smiles.

"sorry, i forgot to tell you that my maid wake me up every morning..."

jisung sigh, "alarm dont work on you?"

minho shakes his head as he slowly get off from the comfy bed, he then walking slowly to the other side of the room, completely out of jisung radar and which jisung assume, that was where the closet are.

few minutes later, minho shows up, on his hand was a suit, the one that he will wear today.

"you can continue to sleep, i will tell my maids youre here so they didnt shocked when see you later" minho send him a wink.

minho then walk downstairs, greetings one of his gardener as he walk straight to the kitchen.

"mrs. yoo, here is the suit that i want to wear today, please choose a tie that will go well with this and yea make sure to iron the sleeves carefully, last time, it didnt look sharp" minho said straightforward.

"oh, sorry about that sir. i will make sure im doing the right thing today" mrs. yoo said, eyes still didnt dare to look at minho.

"also, please cook for lunch today" minho said

mrs. yoo's eyes lit up "will you eat here today, sir?"

minho shake his head, "i have friend upstair, make sure he eat before he going back to his home"

mrs.yoo mouthed an 'o' but nonetheless still happy that atleast she has someone to talk with at lunch.

minho get inside his bedroom just to see a still sleepy jisung trying to be awake.

"baby, you can sleep... i dont mind you staying here"

"it was your house... atleast, as a guest, i need to show some respect" jisung said, yawning

minho then walk towards jisung, slowly sit next to the latter, smiles never leave his face.

"that's sweet if you, but babe, i want you to sleep, get enough rest! i'll be okay"

jisung smiles, biting his side cheeks to prevent him from yawning again

"will you back here at lunch? because i think i will get going by then...."

minho pout, feeling empty that jisung actually will let him sleep alone tonight.

"i dont think i can babe, i have meeting at 3pm, and my work ended at 9pm the least... it takes 1 hour from here to the company"

this time, it was jisung turn to pout.

"it's fine baby, you can text me or skype me!"

jisung smiles, nodded his head as he asked minho to get ready to work. not long after minho get into shower, jisung fall back into slumbers.

;;

jisung's eyes wide open when he heard an alarm from his phone. 11am
it reads. casually switch on his phone just to see hundreds of miscalled and texts from felix. oh welp he didnt tell that boy that he actually sleep at minho's

jisung
sorry if im making you worried lixie
im sleeping at my friend's home
i'll be back after lunch
see you soon