24.

jisung
lixie
are you busy today?

lixie
nope~
why?

jisung
can i come to the house?
since today is sunday
and im bored at home...

lixie
ofcourse!!!
i miss you :(

jisung
yeay
will arrived there after lunch
and i have SO MANY questions to ask you
;)

lixie
should i be scared...?

jisung
um, depends
<3

jisung immediately take his shower, its already past 12p.m and he just woke up. these few weeks at work has been so busy but for now, jisung still likes this job more than anything. he dont think he has any complaints since jackson and the workers there really helpful and caring, which make jisung comfortable.

about jisung want to spend his day with felix? he just miss his bestfriend so much and it's been a while since they spend their time together, just sit and share stories. jisung miss those time where they can talk for hours and hours without someone bothering. since both of them already busy with work, they barely changing text which make jisung quiet devastated when that happened.

after hailing the cab for God knows how long, he finally got one. taking his sweet times looking up to the street while the driver take him to his old house, he smiles alone. after so long spending his times with minho, he just realized that he also enjoyed being alone. so, when getting opportunities like this, jisung sure wont let it go.

"thankyou" jisung said as he close the car's door. almost being jumpy as he walk toward his old apartment. he was beyond excited to say the least.

he pressed the bell, informing felix that he has arrived and it didnt take long for felix to greet him at the front door.

both of them hug for a while, mumbling 'its been so long' and 'i miss you' all the way as the walk toward the brown coloured couch.

felix quickly went to kitchen, taking some water as jisung look around the house. the decoration still the same, but this time there's few flower pots by the balcony. and jisung noticed that there's actually a changbin's corner near the bedroom.

as felix settle down next to jisung, jisung quickly asked, "you and changbin still hasnt sleep in one room?"

felix pout at that, "no..."

jisung sigh, completely disappointed with his friend.

"do you still like him, felix?"

"do you come all the way from your house just to ask me this??" felix said, his eyes wide open.

"nah, i have few more questions that didnt related to changbin but i just curious... since its been a month he stay here but you both still dense and coward, so i just think that i need to do something about this"

"so, answer me, do you still like him?" jisung asked again,

"as i said before jisung, no matter how many guys i have crushes on, i never ever have this kind of feelings that i have for changbin now..."