''Since he bought this house.'' She said getting thing ready to make breakfast.

She was making peanut butter sandwiches. Doesn't she know that is Alex allergic to peanut?
''Alex doesn't eat peanut.'' I Blurted making her looked at me with smile. Does she think I'm joking.

''I am serious, he gets really sick when he eats it.''

''You must be very close to my boss, to worry about him and know what he's alegric to.''

''We are childhood friends, we grew up together.'' I said avoiding eye contact with her.

''I thought you guys were more than that.'' She muttered but heard her.

''You know about our relationship too? Did Alex tell you? ''

''No he didn't tell me. I saw you guys sneaking around, holding hands and kissing.''  She explained, making me blushed.

''People in the household sees a lot.'' I whispered.

She gave me the peanut butter sandwich.
''You still love him, don't you?''

I took a bite of my sandwich and shaked my head at her.

''Hm.'' She maked a sound giving me a look that says your lying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
''It's now ten o'clock and still Alex is not up yet, is he even here?'' I have had it up to here with waiting.

''You can go and check.''

''You said he doesn't want people in his room.''

''You are his lover, I don't think he has a problem with you in his room.'' She said smirking.

This old lady likes playing tricks with me. ''We're not as everybody think.''

''Don't you believe in second change?''

''I do.'' I replied and she smiled at me.

''Go wake Alex up.'' She continued.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I went in Alex's bedroom and it is dark inside there.
It's completely dark in there and I hate the darkness.

I could see Alex on the bed and he was laying on his back.

I went closer and saw that he was sweating very bad, is he sick?
I touched his face and was burning.

''Alex.'' I called him but he did not replying.  He must be really tired.

''Alex?'' I said again shaking his body slightly. I can see him frowning but his not opening his eyes.

I knew only two things that could wake him up, it was cold water or the sunlight in his face.
I had to opened the gardens since they were still closed, to see what will happen.

I slightly opened the the garden and you could  see the sunlight shining throw the window to Alex.
And he start growing, and put the pillow above his head to block the sunlight .
I snatch it away from his head.

''Mom what are you doing here?'' He asked  pouting, still not opening his eyes.

''You are too old to be my son.'' I said jokingly, and guest what that make him opened his eyes.

''Jane?'' He said shocked, looking at me with those bleu eyes , which my son inherited.

''It's you?'' He kept looking at me like he couldn't believe, he was seeing me front of him.

''Yes, it's me, are you okay?'' I question walking towards him.
I touch his face and it was still burning.
''You need to take a bath.'' I implied, taking his arm and bring him to the bathroom.

I open the tap to fill the tub. ''Take your clothes and get in.'' I said to Alex, who was standing behind me.

He took his clothes off, he was in his Calvin Klein pants and he really, was hot. Oh God, am I admiring a sick man, I said in my head.

''O my God this very cold.'' He said taking me out of my thoughts.

''It's, it will make you feel better.'' I was about  to leave the  bathroom, when he said.

''Don't leave.'' He said looking at me and we lock eyes for a while. He seem to be sad. ''I am not leaving, you need your privacy. Just, do your thing and I will get you something to eat.'' I replied giving him a winked.

''But I'm not  hungry.'' He protested.

''But you need to eat. I don't want to see you this weak.'' I spit out, jokingly.

''You are very scratchy.'' He smiled.
.
.
.
.
.

''Mia, can you help me prepare chicken soup? Alex is sick.'' I said while walking to the kitchen.
.
:
:
''Alex here is your food.'' I walked the soup on the platter. And Alex was in his bed all dressed with his laptop in front of him.

''What are you doing?'' I place the food on the table near his bed.

''Work.'' He said obviously.
''You can't be working now you need to rest.'' I replied taking his laptop away from him.

''What are you doing? Are you my mother? Stop telling me what to do. Why are you being nice to me? Did you forget what I have done to you?'' He said angrily.

''Wow, thanks for reminding me, how stupid I am for helping you.'' I laugh dryly.

''I don't need you help?'' He shouted

''I didn't come here to be nice to you but to get my purse. And since
You are sick, I thought I can stay a little longer to help you around.
But instead of thanking me, you are being one ungrateful basterd? '' I shouted back.

''Jane I....''

''Go get me my purse, so I can leave.'' I said cutting him off.

He went in his walking clothes and came back with my purse in his hand.

I grabbed it from his hand and started walking out off his bedroom.

''Jane please don't go.'' He came to the door, blocked my way out.

''Alex, I am tire of you pushing me around, yesterday we talked about this and here we are again, fighting.'' I explained pushing him out of the way.

I started walking away when he went on his knee and hugged my right leg, holding me in one place.
''I am sorry Jane, I know I kept missing things up.''

''You have done so much for me, and I just don't want to be a burden to you.'' He continued.

''Did you hear me complaining?''

''No, but please don't go. You are the only person that matters to me.''

''Leave my leg and stand up.''

''No, you will leave, if I do. Promise me, you will stay.'' He said puppy face at me.

''Stop acting as a child.'' I smacked him on the head, but he kept holding me.

''Promise me.''
''Fine, I will stay.''

.
.
.
.
.
.

Vote please
u