Chapter 14

Jane POV

''Come on Jane hury up. Why do you always have to take forever to do something?''

''Knock it off, brother. We are taking this trip because of me, so you have to wait.''

''Is this how it's going to be?''

''I'm done, let's go.''

We were take a trip to one of the private places of the Kings. Let's just say my mother and Alex's thinks we need to celebrate our last days as unmarried people. So we decided to go on this trip, we will be staying there for three days.  We all took break from work.

Everybody else was already in the car waiting for me, I was getting some snacks. When Jack started getting annoying.

With everybody else I mean: Jack, Lana, Lisa, Kate and Paul. We were leaving in a  van.

I got in the car and said, ''let's go'', in a singing voice.

''Someone seem a lot happier these days, then ever.'' Lana said smiling.

''Yeah, she does.'' Lisa replied.

''Life is short and I realise been happy makes you live longer.'' I said knowing, they were talking about me.

''Is it that or the person you have texting with or Alex?'' Kate suggested.

''None of that.'' I lied.

That night Alex came to my house, I almost had sex with him. We were just kissing and then he ripped my clothes off. Thank God his phone started ringing. I came back to my sense and told him we should stop.
Since then we started text each other everyday.
I didn't tell anyone about this, because I wanted to be sure of what is going on between us.

''I think this trip will be good.'' Paul chimed.

''Yes it will, all our friends will be there.'' Jack said.

''I can remember the last trip we had together, you just graduated from high school.'' Jack continued smiling at me.

''Yeah, that trip was really fun.'' I replied thinking about how me and Alex started dating at that time.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We have arrived and we were taking our bags out of the van when I saw a guy  walking towards us. His face is familiar but I couldn't remember who he was.

''Hey Jane, it's seems like you don't remember me.'' The guy said.

'' But it's okay, let me help you with your bag.'' He took my bag and started walking into the cabin.

''This place is wonderful.'' Kate said as we step in the cabin.

''It's very luxury.'' Paul voiced.

''Everybody has their own room, your name is tagged on the door of room.
Couples are in the same room.'' The guy that helped me with my bag said as he smiled at me.

I took my and walked upstairs looking for my room when I saw Alex in one of the rooms hugging Lily. He was tapping her on the back, probably she was crying.

I found my room and started unpacking  my clothes, when I heard someone saying we should come downstairs.

''Hey, Benjamin.'' I make it downstairs and sat down beside Benjamin on the sofa waiting for the others.

''Hey Jane, how was the rid?''

''It was...''

''You guys finely arrived.'' Alex said cutting me. Walking downstairs with Lily behind him. Why is she always around Alex?