Chapter 17

Jane POV

I woke  up alone and got in the bathroom and showered. As I came out of the bathroom, Alex walked in the room with a tray in his hands.

''Good morning wife, you weren't suppose to get up yet.'' He said putting the tray on the cupboard near the bed.

''I thought you went to work.'' I smiled at him.

''Why would I leave my beautiful woman to go to work, after great night.'' He said dragging me into  his chest.

''Beside it's our first day as a married couple.'' He continued as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

''You are very sweet, my husband.'' I said snuggling in his chest.

''I made us breakfast, let's eat.''

We finished our breakfast and he went to the bathroom to take a shower. I decided to make a call before he came out.

Lana; ''good morning Mrs.King.'

I heard Lana said at the line as she picked the call.

Jane; ''please don't start.''

Lana; '' Welcome to the gang of married woman.''

Jane; ''I didn't know their was a gang for married woman.

Lana; '' there is, is called Mrs.''

Jane; '' well thank you for welcoming me in the gang, Mrs.Anderson.'' I said starchy.

Lana; '' it's is my pleasure.''

Jane; '' how are those two doing?'' I asked about Jason and Jess.

Lana; '' they are save and sound at home.''

Jane; ''why didn't they go to school? ''

Lana; ''they need a break.''

Jane; '' can you please tell me what going on.'' I knew the way she was talking,  she wasn't telling me something.

Lana; '' Jess kept crying last night when you left. And wake up this morning sick.''

Jane; '' I will come ...''

Lana; '' you don't have to come here, Jane. I'm taking care of her.''

Jane;''She needs her mother attention.''

Lana; ''what will you tell Alex? Is he not there?'' As she asked that I felt Alex kissed me on the neck.

Jane; ''he is. We will talk later.'' I said ending the call.

''When did you came out of the bathroom?'' I asked looking shocked at him.

''Are you hidding something from me?''
He questioned in a serious voice.
Maybe this is time for me to him or I should tell him I don't know what his  talk about. I thought to myself.

''No'', I said confident looking at him.

''Got you.'' He said and laughter. So he was playing with me. Thank God I didn't say anything.

''Your are a fool''. I told him while hitting him with the pillow.

''There's something I need to show you.'' Alex said.

''What?''

He got up from the bed and put his hand in front of me. I took his hand and we walked to a close door that was beside his walk in closet.