Chapter 16

Alexander  POV

I'm in my bedroom ready for my wedding, but am really scared. What if Jane doesn't come.

''Alex are you ready, you seem to be nervous?'' Benjamin asked.

''I am ready, but what if she ran away?''

He laugh at me and said, ''after all these days, you still think she will leave you.''

''You love her and she loves you, so don't be afraid my friend.'' He continued.

''I can't believe that the alpha male is getting wedding jitters.'' Alexia chanted coming into the room.

''Leave him alone.'' Benjamin told her.

''Well mom said I should tell you to come downstairs.'' She smirked at me.

''Why are you being one of those evil twins, today?'' I questioned her.

''I am just very happy for you, that you are getting married to the girl who you have always loved.'' She said as she hugged me.

''Thank you.''

''Alex come downstairs, the guest are here.'' My mother shouted.

Jane POV

It's every little girl's dream to be a princess. To find her prince charming, who she will marry to. But one thing every girl has to learn when they grow up, life isn't a fairly tail.

Just like that I had to learn that I can't have the wedding I always wanted.
I wanted a beach wedding, with only my friends and family. But instead I had to have my at a backyard and thousands of people.

That was a joke. There aren't that many people.

''You slept with Alex?'' Lisa asked me.

''No, I did not. How many times do I have to tell guys this.'' I  said annoyingly.

''You guys were half naked in each other's arms.'' Lana explained. The last day of the trip Alex slept in my room. And when the girls came into my room they saw us half naked, so they thought we had sex.

''Fine think what ever your guys want, is not like i'm a virgin.''

''I'm very happy my baby is getting married today.'' My mother said as she and my dad walked into the room.

My wedding day has arrived. To say I  wasn't ready for this would be an understanding.

''Yeah, my baby has grown-up in a beautiful woman.'' My dad said hugging me.

My wedding dress was glamorous long sleeve lace tulle mermaid zipper button back.

''We need to leave, it's already time.'' Jack came said.

15 minutes later.

We arrived at the Kings house and me and my dad were standing behind the door that leads to the backyard.

I started getting nervous as we began to walk down the altar. Everyone was standing on their feet, I heard people gasping, whispering and the cameras flashing.

I think my father could feel my hand shaking as he was converting me.

''Everything is going to be alright.'' He said.

I wasn't nervous about the wedding. I was scared my kids would recognised me as I walked down the alt. Or Alex finds out about them.

I couldn't leave them at home with the nanny this time, she had school project to do so I didn't want to distract her. I had Jack and Lana taking care of them. I hoped they took their seat at the back.