Chapter 02

Jane POV

I walked into the restaurant.
It was a restaurant where you would see upper class people. I mean people who will use a lot money for little food. I usually wouldn't go to a restaurant, I liked home made food. When I was with my friends and family they forced me to go to fast food places.
I remembered when Alexander and I started dating he would make me pizza. Those days were very beautiful.

I went to the reception who leaded the way to Mrs. King. She stood up when she saw me coming.

''Hey Jane, I am very happy you came.'' She said giving me a hug.

''It is my pleasure Mrs.King.'' I said hugging her back.

''Oh Jane! Stop being former to with me, we already past that state. You know my name, call me Elle.'' She said smiling at me.

I used to call her aunt, but after these years and everything that happened between me and her son. I felt awkward talking to her. Well she didn't know anything or maybe she was pretending. It is awkward when I know someone knows my secret and they are pretending not to know anything.

''You can take a seat'' she said sitting down. ''Thank you.'' I said smiling at her. She had already order our food, so we started eating.

''So how are you Jane? It has been forever since we have been like this.''
''I am fine, Elle.'' She was looking at me like there was something on my body.
''You look different.''
''Yeah, I do aunt Elle.'' I didn't know what to say.
''I mean you have grown up in to a beautiful woman.'' She said smiling.
''Thank you aunt, you are also fabulous.''

''Your mom told me that you got your own business. How is that going?''
''My company is doing well.'' I said smiling.
''Do you have a boyfriend?'' She ask frowning at me.
I knew she would ask me this, but not so fast.
''No I do not.'' I said, waiting for her next question.
''Well Alexander is also single. Maybe you guys can start something.''

Why couldn't she go straight to her point, because I already know where this is going, I thought to myself. ''Aunt mom already told me, you guys arrange a marriage for us.''

''Well that is great I didn't know she already told you about it. So what is your answer?''
''I do not want to marry Alex.'' I replied annoyingly.
''Why? What's wrong? You guys used to close with each other.''

Close? Did he tell her something?
''Not anymore aunt. And beside that, he is always on magazines, newspaper and on the internet with different girls. I don't want my husband to be like that.''

''I don't know what happened to my son, he was happy four years ago. Just one day he came home angry and sad at the same time. I asked him what was wrong with him, but he said nothing.
After that he started sleeping around. His longest relationship was two months. He break-up with that girl last month.'' She said looking very sad. I felt very bad for her. Everyone wants what is best for their child.

''I am sorry aunt.'' I said sympathizing with her.
''It's okay, is not your fault.'' I know is not, but your son thinks differently. I said to myself.
*

Oh God I was so tired. I was on my way home. I missed my bed so much. I couldn't remember the last time I slept in. I missed those days when I was in high-school, it was my mom who would drag me out of bed. Life is great when you don't have anything to do, than eating and sleeping.
I got home, the only thing I wanted to do was sleep.
I had my own house becau......

''Mommy, mommy!''
I turn around and saw my daughter and son running to me.
''Hey my beautiful babies, give mommy a kiss.'' I said smiling at them.

You may be wondering, if I had kids?
I found out that I was pregnant, two months after our breakup . And Alexander doesn't know that he had two beautiful children. Of course they are twins. They were going to be four in couple of month's.

If you are thinking that I am a bad person for not telling Alex about his kids, I am not.
Everything was his fault. I do not regret having his babies. They are one of the best thing that ever happened to me. They are everything I could ever asked for. It was our love that create them and they are a blessing to me. Without them I don't know what would have happen to me.

Four years ago....

''How can you do this to me Jane? You know I love you.'' Alex said looking mad at me.
''What are you talking about baby?'' I said confuse.
''Don't call me baby, you cheat on me!''
''I did not, I'll never cheat on you.''
''Stop lying. You are in the baster T-shirt and his only wearing boxers short!''
''I am not lying this T-shirt is one of yours.''
''Then why his he in your bed half naked!''
''Can you please stop shouting? I'll explain everything that happened.''

''Just tell what happened!''

''Princess what is going on? Who is this guy?'' Tony asked confuse.

''Why is he calling you princess?'' He asked looking at me so much anger in his eyes. I have never seen him this way before.

''Alex please calm down.'' I said holding his hands.

''Get off me! You know what,I don't want to see you ever again,I'm leaving!''
''Baby please don't go.'' I said as tiers started falling from my eyes. Not letting go off his hand.

''I hate you, I wish I had never met you.'' When I heard those words, I let go off his hands immediately.

That guy he saw in my apartment, was my cousin Tony. The problem was that he was drunk and his friends dropped him off in my apartment. I had put him to lay down on the couch but he trow up there and on his clothes. I gave him a T-shirt to wear, but he just gave it back to me saying he doesn't were clothes to bed. So I let him sleep like that.

Alexander had a key to my apartment. So when he came into my apartment and saw me and my cousin on the bed he thought I was cheating.

Enjoy the story.
❤ u all