Chapter 09

Jane POV

'' Mommy I want to be princess Tiana, at our birthday party.'' Jess, said cheerfully.

''You want to be princess Tiana? That means you will kiss a frog.'' Jason said, making his sister scared. He could be very annoying sometimes.

''Then you will turn into a frog.'' He said, in laughter.

''No,no, then I don't want be princess Tiana anymore.''

''Jason stop making your sister scared.'' I demanded looking at him. He knew what will happen to him when he went over limit.

''Jess I am sorry.'' He said kissing his sister's forehead.

''You can be like mommy. With heels and beautiful dresses. And I will be like daddy, in suites.''

''How do you know that your daddy wear suites?'' I asked him.

''Mommy you said, that he is a businessman. Businessman wear suites, right?''

''Yes they do.''

''You guys don't need to be anyone else, just be my sweet little Jess and Jason.''

''No I want to be like daddy. I want to impress him when he comes to our party.'' He said in a dreamy way.

''I can't wait to see our daddy, he must be very handsome like a prince.''

''He can't be a prince.'' Jason said looking at his sister.

''Why? Is he a frog?'' Jess asked.
I had to laugh at that.

''No of course not, he is a King.
Prince are for little guys and our daddy is not little.'' These kids thought too high of their father.

It was Friday and my kids stayed weekends at my parents house. So I was getting them ready for school.
And my mother would picked them up from school.

I couldn't even be without them for two days, was hard for me. Most times I went with them at my parents house.

I remembered my mom telling me one time to go have fun with my friends and find a boyfriend. Because she wanted to spent alone time with her grandkids.

Since then I go out with my friends. We sometimes go to the club which I hate, the movies, we go shopping and sometimes they come to my house, then we will be swimming, drinking and eating.

Sunday's I go to church and after that I sleep all day long.

''Mommy can you do the Mickey mouse hairstyle for me?'' Jess asked, making the puppy face, which is cute.

''Baby am sorry but there's no time left to do your hair.'' I said, touching her hair which is big loose and curly like mine.

''But mommy I want it.''
''Jess I just told we don't have enough time.''

''I going to do it by myself.'' She said walking to the table where I put her hair products.

''If you touch anything on that table I am going to whip your ass.''

She fell on the ground crying, when I said that, she was very spoilt. My parents did that, she would do whatever she wants when she's at their house.

I dropped Jason and Jess off at school and went to the office.

Five minutes past nine and Alex was supposed to be here at nine, to give me my purse.

You may be wondering what I'm talking about. Well it is almost a week since Alex proposed. And that night when we were about to come home, Jack's car didn't want to start. I don't know what he said that was wrong with the car but it was a new one.