Chapter 20

Jane POV

''Jane I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do.''
''Lisa it's fine. How many times do I have to tell you, you didn't do anything wrong.'' Lisa wouldn't stop blaming herself for what had happened at the King's. I told her it wasn't her fault.

''Mommy!'' I heard Jess screamed from downstairs.

''Lisa I have to go, we will talk later. '' I said hanging up think that my kids were fighting.

''Mommy!'' Jason shouted this time in a crying voice which scared me. Because he never cried when he fought with Jess.

I ran downstairs and saw Jess in Alexander arms. Jason in front of Alex trying to get his sister free from Alex.

''Alexander what are you doing? You are scaring them.'' As I said that he dropped Jess and they ran towards me and hide behind me.

Alex furrowed his brows and gave me a confused look. ''I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare them.''

''It's fine.'' I replied.

''Mommy, who is he?'' Jason whispered behind me. Alex coming here was supposed to be an surprise but it was all ruined. Because he didn't call me as I told him to when he arrived at the door.

''Well, you guys wanted to see your daddy and he just surprised you.'' I joyously said, since they were looking at Alexander like he was an monster.

''Our daddy?'' They asked at the same time.

''Yes, your daddy Alexander.'' I respond looking at a Alexander who was nervous.

Jess walked towards him and asked, '' daddy can I hug you?''

''Of course princess.'' He replied and got on his knees and hugged her. Jason was standing beside me looking at them with a furrowed eyebrows.

''Didn't you want to meet your daddy?'' I asked him and he nodded.
''Then go to him.'' I continued and he ran towards Alexander opened arm that was waiting for him.

''Mommy group hug.'' My daughter said looking at me, probably thinking I'm being left out. I went to them and we did the group hug.

After the group hug they brought Alexander to their room to show him their toys. They played all evening and tell Alexander how much they have missed him.
I not gonna ly, that was the happiest moment of my life to see my kids happy with their father.

''Alex are going to stay for dinner?'' I ask Alexander as I was preparing dinner.
''Is daddy leaving? Daddy are you leaving us again?'' Jeson asked with a look on his face like he was scared of what was going to come out of Alexander's mouth.

''Our daddy will not leave, right daddy?'' Jess asked.  ''No, I will not leave you guys.'' Alexander responded making Jess hugged him. ''I'll just go home and visit you guys tomorrow. ''

''No, you should stay!'' Jess shouted in a high pitchy voice, then bawled in tiers.
Alexander who was shocked by her sudden outburst, tried to calm her by tapping her back. That made her cry even louder.

''Jess come to mommy.'' I said as I knew that nothing Alexander do or say would made her calm down.

''Mommy.'' She said as I hugged her. '' Stop crying, then tell me what you want, take a deep breath.'' I said trying to calm her.

She did as I told her. '' mommy tell daddy not leave. I want him to stay with us.''

''Your daddy has his own house baby. Just as he said he will visit you guys tomorrow. ''

''But why, mommy? Is he not our daddy?'' Jason who was quite moments ago asked.

''Of course he's  your daddy, why did you asked?'' I required to know.