Chapter 13

Jane POV

''How many people will be at the wedding?''

''We have a guest list of three hundreds people, but there can be more.'' My mother replied scrounging her face, knowing I don't want that many people on my wedding.

''How come? Our family is not that big.'' I deliberately said.

''We aren't but as you know the press, celebrity, and our business partners are invited.'' Mrs. King answered

''Do I really need to be here?'' Alexander asked and winked at me.

I blushed and smiled at him. O God, why do I act like teenage girl who saw her crush.

''Of course, you have to be here. It is your wedding after all.''

We are currently at Mrs.King house. While we were at Alexander's house, we got called by our parents.

We left the house together in Alex's car.
It was awesome for him to asked me to drive with him.
You know that feeling when the person you like stood up for you, against the girl you hate. Who also has a crush on your man.

Well she was like:

''What are you doing here?''

''What do you think? This is my husband to be house.'' I explained walking to Alex's side and kissed him on the cheek, smirked at Lily.

She was really angry and called me slut.
Alexander told her not to be disrespectful.

''Isn't this a woman thing?'' Alex asked taking me out off my thoughts.

''Of course not.'' I said rolling my eyes.

''Don't roll your eyes on me, woman.'' He said smiling coming closer to my side, where we were sitting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
''Jane what is that thing on your neck?'' My mother asked pointing to my neck.

''What thing?''

''Is it a hickey?''

''Hickey?'' I said take a small mirror to see what she talking about.

''Why are you answering my question with a question?''
I gasp when I saw the mark on my neck. That baster why did he do this.

''Is not a hickey, I just got burn by the hair iron.''

''Are you sleeping with Alex?'' She continued, not believing a word at said.
''No mother. Why do you asked me these question?'' I asked shockingly.

''You guys have been acting really different around each other today.''

''What do you mean, with different?''

''Don't play dum, you know what am talking about.''

''I didn't sleep with him, we just agree to give our marriage a change.'' I lied, well no really since I didn't sleep with him.

''Oh really.'' She said have smiled convinced.

We are in my mother's car, drive to my house. Since I left my car at Alex house, I decided to go home with my mom.

I think I need to tell everyone the truth. I have been lying a lot and I hate it.

''So, did you tell him about your kids?'' My mother question in a low voice.

''I did not.'' I replied.

''If you really want your relationship to work, you need to tell him before he finds out himself.''

''I not ready.'' I muttered. It's hard for me, I just don't know where to start.

''Darling, just don't let it take forever.'' She said sneezing my hands.