Chapter 06

Jane POV

"Jane? Are you serious?" Lisa asked me frowning

It was my engagement party and I didn't have a dress.

"Well I do have dresses in my clothes beside this party is a forced one so I  don't care to get a new dress."

"You know your man is a important person and the press will be at your party. That's why you need a new dress to wow everyone." Lisa said.

"Fine mom, let's go shopping." I mumbled annoying looked at Lisa whom was  smiling at me.
"Yeah that's my girl." She said playing along.

15 minutes later.........

"So Jane, what happened at the family reunion you went to? I heart you slap your fiance." Jane asked looking around the shop.

"I don't want to talk about that night." I said walking away from her.

"Oh, come on. You need to tell someone."

"I don't want to talk about my love life right now." I said to myself.

"Wow your love life. Is it that now? Since when?" Lisa said like a schoolgirl.

"Are you an alien. You hear everything I say." I said smiling.

"I am happy for you guys." Lisa said smiling.

"Why?" I said frowning.
Well you and Alex have kids and it's wonderful. I mean you guys can be a family."

"We cannot be a family, he did not asked me to marry him. He is forced to this, just like me."
Beside that, we are not in love."

"But, can't you try?" She suggested

"There is nothing to try. A loveless marriage is a broken marriage and broken family."

"Did you find me a dress?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes, I think this green dress will fit you." She said ignoring the fact that I changed the subject.

"No I don't like the color is too bright."

"Fine if you don't like this one I will find something sexy." She said giving me a big smile.

"Surprise me woman." I said smiling.

While I was waiting, I looked at the news on the tv in the shop.
I saw something that shocked me. It was about Alexander, it was him and a girl kissing. I was broken and angry at the same time. I was broken because he doesn't respect me, our parents and our marriage. Even if our marriage isn't out of love. And I was angry because it's embarrassed to see the guy you are about to marry in one month on the news with another girl kissing.
I didn't  care if he wanted to be with another woman. Just not yet, he could  wait. After the wedding he could do whatever he wanted.

''Why is your face like that?" Lisa asked walking to me.

"Nothing. Have you find me the dress?" I asked taking a deep breath.

"Come on tell me, what is going on? Is it about the news?" She asked frowning.

"What news?"

"Jane don't pretend. You know what I am talking about."

"You know Alex is a jerk. His trying to hurt me. But I won't let him."

"Don't worry Jane, he will regret everything he did to you. "

Alexander POV

"Alex, you are going to marry Jane! Why are you on the news kissing with another woman?" My mother asked in anger.

"Mother the news is fake. The last time I talk to that woman, it was last year June."

"What about now? Are you seeing someone?"

"No, mom I am not." I replied.

"If you say so." She said walking away.

I remember Jane being very angry one time, an old class mate ran to me and gave me a hug and a kisses on the cheeks. Well the girl thought she was my sister. I used to tell people she was my sister when weren't dating.
We had a big fight about that. She cried and said she didn't want to loose me. But then what did she do? She cheated on me.

I was waiting for her to finish school, so I could proposed. I wanted to have a family with her.

But there's one thing that I have learn form all this. Life doesn't always go the way we plan it.

Beside that, I think God was angry with me. For having sex before marriage. You maybe thinking that I was an nerd, but I am not.
I know not to have sex before marriage.

I told my first two girlfriends about me not wanted to have sex before marriage. The first one was cool about it, the second wasn't. She cheated on me and she wasn't sorry.
She told me, she doesn't want a boyfriend that couldn't satisfy her.

Then when I started dating Jane everything changed. We were too attractive to each other. Even though we talked about not having sex.
I thought it would work, because we both wanted sex after wedding.

I remembered us watching movies one night in her apartment. And we started touching each other and kissing. And before we realize what we were doing, it happened.

Never in this life have I thought that we would split up. That we would say bad things to each other and hate each other.

Every time I saw  her at the gala show, she would be with the man she cheated on me with. And she never noticed me. I thought he was richest man in London.

''Alex your phone is ringing'' my mother said bringing the phone to me.

It's a unknown number.
''Who's this?'' I asked the person.

''We need to talk'' the voice said sounding like a woman. A voice that I could remember any where.

''Jane?''

Vote☺