"Oh, don't worry about it," smirked Atsumu before he left the gym.

*

"Where's Atsumu?"

Momo's ear twitched at the sound of his name but she managed to contain the muscles in her face from moving. However, Suna noticed her slightly furrowed brows. He decided to ask her later when they would meet up for a study session with the rest of the second years of the volleyball club.

"He left for Tokyo," shrugged Osamu as he continued to stuff his face with fired rice.

"Wasn't he supposed to leave tonight? Why did he leave earlier?" asked Ginjima.

"As if he would have studied!" laughed Osamu.

"To think that I cleaned my room for nothing," groaned Suna, exhausted.

"You actually cleaned your room?" yoked Momo, amused. "Why?"

"He always goes through my stuff," sighed Suna, "your brother has a problem."

Osamu chuckled.

"Tell me something I don't know."

Laughter erupted around the table when a group of older guys circled around Momo. A tall, handsome guy in the front, smirked at her and flashed his perfect row of white teeth.

"Hey, you're Takeshita Momo, right?" asked the handsome guy in front of her. His crystal blue eyes focused on her shiny, lip balm-covered lips which were pressed tightly together, making her mouth appear thinner than usual.

"Yeah," snapped Momo, "can I help you?"

The smirk on the guy's face grew, despite the ice-cold atmosphere Osamu, Suna, and the rest of the guys were giving off.

"Some of my friends are going to a karaoke bar tonight. We need one more person to join for a group discount. Are you interested?"

"And you're asking me because?"

"We heard you like karaoke bars," smirked the guy.

"Where did you hear that?" asked Momo with grinned teeth.

"Miya mentioned it a few weeks ago. The pictures from his party were amazing. You looked really good."

The guys behind him laughed loudly as Momo's eyes widened in shock. Her face snapped towards Osamu, who, unexpectedly, didn't meet her eyes, and then she glared at Suna. Unlike Osamu, he met her eyes, but she couldn't read anything inside of them.

"I liked to see these pictures," smiled Momo, "if you don't mind."

"I don't think–"

"Now," insisted Momo in a voice so cold it made him shiver.

The guy whipped his phone from his pocket and searched for the photos. A few seconds later, he handed her his phone, and Momo's heart dropped to her feet. On the small screen was a picture of her singing and dancing. Her cheeks were as red as her hair and the drink on the table sparkled in from the disco light. If the situation was different... If Osamu, Suna or ... perhaps if ... Atsumu showed her this picture she might be happy or flattered, but the only emotion she felt in her stomach boiling was anger and treachery.

"And he sent you this?" asked Momo.

"Well, he was talking about his party in P.E. and then we asked for a photo."

"Oh, okay. By the way, what's your name?"

"Call me Rio."

"Okay, Rio," chipped Momo, her smile too big, "I'm not interested in joining you tonight."