Happy birthday

It has been many months since I returned to this book. This book was first ever book that encouraged and push me to write even more. I learnt alot through this book and thanks to one person that brings me 131k readers till this day.

She isn't a real character, she was not the first ever character that I made but to me, she was special. Even though she isn't real but sometime, I could feel like she was talking to me. It was crazy but people can do anything in their imagination.

Thanks to her, I was able to learn alot from writing. Her book brought me happiness and sadness sometime, I dropped this book but doesn't mean I will always left her in the corner. I had 3 books to write, and I can't handle most of them.

I have written the second book but I deleted it because I thought it wasn't good enough yet. I still wanted to experience more until I finally find the best way to write the second. I can't celebrate her birthday but I know she can celebrate it in my imagination.

I know she won't be able to hear and see this but thank you, Haruka Nishiraki. My first female character that encouraged me to continue my writing. I am grateful to her and my readers who came along on this disaster journey.

Thank you all, and another thing is...Happy birthday, Haruka!!

No one might read this but I am happy enough to publish this chapter in this book again :)

Not my art :/

🎉 You've finished reading Happy ending belong to Miss Antagonist,Let us escape death flag!! COMPLETE 🎉