The gloomy prince and lively girl

Character song...again
I wanna hide the truth,I wanna shelter you but with the beast inside,there nowhere we can hide. No matter what breed,we still are made of breed,this my kingdom come,this is my kingdom come.

Kiyoko POV( A/N: Finally!! It the kawaii girl turn to be love!!!{Kiyoko celebrating behind the scene})
Even if it seem weird,but I actually got to study with senpai!! Kana chan sadly study in the next class. Why does Miyuki and Haruka got to study together!? Mou~ It unfair -3-. Still,I got to study with the person I know. It was Ikuto Clover,the prince of Clover empire,it was where I got reincarnated in and live too. Since I am a person who is friendly,I dislike being alone,so....let get along with Ikuto sama,shall we? (。・ω・。). I walk to Ikuto desk,because it is break time,students already gone and the classroom have only Ikuto and I.
"Ikuto sama!! Aren't you bored staying here (⌒▽⌒)?!!!"
I ask him with my cute but annoying tone ,He look at me with his usual gloomy and no expression face,I was used to it.
"Why do you ask?"
"It because I'm bored"
"Go and do something "
He push my face away and stand up. I still follow him just like a dog.
Third POV
Ikuto look at the short girl behind his back. This girl liveliness make him feel uncomfortable. From the young age,he dislike lively and happiness person. That is because someone who is lively and energetic hate him,so that when he learn to hate liveliness. However,this girl always annoys him. Her smile,her cute laugh that melt everyone heart and her idiotic personality was no different from fairy tale princess,well except her idiotic personality. Ikuto was going to scold her but he turned around,his reaction froze. Kiyoko was making a puffing cheek and she flushed hard.
"Why are you always ignore me?!! Hmp!! Are you seriously going to treat your wife like this?!!"
The word 'wife' coming out from her mouth make Ikuto blush. True,she is his wife. Children from Clover empire married in the young age,well from twelve up for girl. Only noble children allow to marry in young age. Ikuto and Kiyoko was also one of the young couples. He married Kiyoko because of his father. He dislikes it very much. However,after meeting her,he feel like his world spinning. Outside,he would look like he dislikes her,but in contrast,Ikuto always adore this loli girl very much. Of course,adore in secret without her knowing. Kiyoko may look like she doesn't know but she secretly make a smug face whenever he blush. Ikuto look away and blush.
"Fine! Whatever!! Do what you like!"
"Yay!! Ikuto kun let me be with him,chu!"
Kiyoko pull Ikuto down and kiss his cheek making him redder than lobster.
He love her too but the thing he hate was involving her with his inner demon and his scheming family.
Next chapter will be post soon!!!