MIYA,SHIRO,RYUUNOSUKE AND AKASHI

Flashback.....

My name is Miya Kirigiri or Miya Nishiraki ,just a maid who is working for Nishiraki mansion except I am different.

I have work for Akashi sama ever since I was 10 year old. War started back then and I was sold to military as their tool.

As long as I could remember,I only have Miya as my name back then and I was no different from a lifeless doll.

They order,I take it,they told me to kill someone,I kill them. It was until after 2 month,I was transferred to Akashi sama troops.

I was sure that he would using me as a tool,but I was wrong. Akashi sama didn't use me as a killing machine like other.

Whenever there is a battle,Akashi sama would always told me to guarded the camp,so I did.

However,I didn't want to feel useless and charge to battle without thinking. Killing hundred of enemies by myself.

After that incident,Akashi sama scolded me that I tear up the first time after my family died in front of me.

I was just a kid who knew nothing but to received order and it was the first time that someone scolded me but filled with worried.

I wasn't allowed to go on battle with Akashi sama. I obediently stay like his order and met Ryuunosuke Yamagami and Shiro Yamagami.

The nothing alike twin. Ryuunosuke was a energetic,goofy boy while Shiro is a cold guy who didn't speak very much.

I didn't feel anything after meeting them but Ryuunosuke was really one hell of an annoying guy.

However,thank to Ryuunosuke I was able to laughed for the first time during dinner with Shiro and Akashi sama.

They were all shocked so much that I laughed for the first time. Ever since that day,I opened up more to Ryuunosuke and Shiro.

I began to talk more and smile a little more. Shiro usually didn't talk but one day when we were alone while training,Shiro unexpectedly talked.

I was a bit surprised back then and both of us had a really long conversation. That day passed,Shiro and I unconsciously became close.

Shiro smiled more but only when with Akashi sama,Ryuunosuke and me. I was happy that we became close.

On an unexpected day,Akashi sama was hurt badly after returning from the battlefield.

I cried so much afraid that one of my precious person would died in front of my eyes again.

That day,I unconsciously called Akashi sama onii chan which shook the whole tent.

Akashi sama didn't mind and pat my head. We continued to fight and won. I was so anxious that everyone had home to return but I didn't have one.

I secretly cried and Shiro found me crying. I was so embarrassed and tried to stop crying as possible.

Shiro asked me many times,I finally told him and he hugged me.

"Silly...of course you have home,I will be your home from now on"

That sentence changed the way I look at Shiro. True,I was staying at Yamagami mansion.

They treated like I was the princess but I didn't even feel comfortable. I was still working normally for Akashi sama.

One day,Akashi sama told me I should have my own last name now. I was hesitated.

My last name....Kirigiri is my last name but whenever I thought about it,I felt pain.

The only last member of Kirigiri,the once proudful famous swordsmanship family.